Arasu cable tv Launched WebSite

inavroz said:
Righnow My LCO is showing the Arasu channels in Analogue mode and in Digital, Iam getting TCCL packages.My operator says in another week or 10days he will configure my set top box to get the feed from Arasu.

hmm k k waiting for ur updates :):)

inavroz said:
Righnow My LCO is showing the Arasu channels in Analogue mode and in Digital, Iam getting TCCL packages.My operator says in another week or 10days he will configure my set top box to get the feed from Arasu.

:tup :tup ... Hope i too get the freedom soon. :sp :sp

inavroz said:

can u tell which area ur from...

dinee said:
can u tell which area ur from...

He once said that he is from " Puzhal " and he is getting TCCL Rs 185 package at Rs 135. :)

Most LCOs not getting out from SCV because of their STB.. surely SCV will not take back the STBs.
If LCOs move to new MSO or Arasu, they have to borne the SCV STB cost. Hence LCOs taking safe side by staying in SCV.
My LCO not at all happy with SCV and he personally went to SCV lot of times and asked to provide PT and Polimer as lot of residence in my area thrashing my lco to provide these two atleast.
But SCV doesn't ready to give those channels..
But LCO ready to move any other MSO , but he don't want to any risk .
Un less SCV shuts down the Analogue or SCV close down their business, it is difficult to expect any change

sathishbabu4u said:
Most LCOs not getting out from SCV because of their STB.. surely SCV will not take back the STBs.
If LCOs move to new MSO or Arasu, they have to borne the SCV STB cost. Hence LCOs taking safe side by staying in SCV.
My LCO not at all happy with SCV and he personally went to SCV lot of times and asked to provide PT and Polimer as lot of residence in my area thrashing my lco to provide these two atleast.
But SCV doesn't ready to give those channels..
But LCO ready to move any other MSO , but he don't want to any risk .
Un less SCV shuts down the Analogue or SCV close down their business, it is difficult to expect any change

Is it possible to replace ICs inside SCV STB infavour of Arasu connection..?

Re: RE: Arasu cable tv Launched WebSite

aravindan said:
Is it possible to replace ICs inside SCV STB infavour of Arasu connection..?

Not possible. Because tccl issue using encryption without smart card. Their service provider is verimatrix. Since there is no smart card they can easily replace the ic so the set top box will work for any other cable provider following the card less technology.

But scv is using smart card. So impossible.

Sadiq said:
Not possible. Because tccl issue using encryption without smart card. Their service provider is verimatrix. Since there is no smart card they can easily replace the ic so the set top box will work for any other cable provider following the card less technology.

But scv is using smart card. So impossible.

Is TCCL a silent supporter of Arasu?

pearlpearl said:
Is TCCL a silent supporter of Arasu?

Not sure. But the thing here is, if they both are using same encryption technology, this is possible. Even another MSO in Chennai, I think Akshaya Cable Vision, is also using the same Verimatrix encryption technology.

Sadiq said:
Not sure. But the thing here is, if they both are using same encryption technology, this is possible. Even another MSO in Chennai, I think Akshaya Cable Vision, is also using the same Verimatrix encryption technology.

Who knows..
Akshaya, TCCL and all could be the well wishers of Arasu..
have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock