Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old cost ₹ 625 and now ₹170 to 250. If trai ordered all DTH, with remote we select and deselect the channels, it's good enough 😂😂

Old cost ₹750 and now only ₹153😊. Though my bill comes to down as much as ₹597 I'm not sacrifice any hd & sd channels till up-to-date.

Trai has given us full power to choose on our likewise/need wise selection, now it's up to us how to choose, be wise while choosing, I bet Tatasky customers will only need to recharge of ₹153 enough to watch whole month full hd channels and everything they want. One have to be smart to understand this new trai rule.

I was paying same amount of Rs 380 before and after Trai's new rules. But i had to give up some sports and gec channels. I couldn't even take any hindi premium movie channel. I am bengalis and had to select from three languages category including english. ☹️

I was paying same amount of Rs 380 before and after Trai's new rules. But i had to give up some sports and gec channels. I couldn't even take any hindi premium movie channel. I am bengalis and had to select from three languages category including english. ☹
Bro you just kick off your cable connection and take Tatasky hd connection and understand new rule, you will enjoy after having dth connection.

I was paying same amount of Rs 380 before and after Trai's new rules. But i had to give up some sports and gec channels. I couldn't even take any hindi premium movie channel. I am bengalis and had to select from three languages category including english. ☹
After having dth connection you will get everything you want to watch from hindi to english, Bangali to Gujarati etc. Etc.

By understanding new rule you mean just pay 153 (ncf fee) take all channels everyday and unsubscribe them before 12am? Then activate again and then deactivate before 12 am...

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat......

Don't you think that's a bit too much for our everyday life to keep doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock