Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

I guess, it will be Star Asianet this time.
I don't know why they are delaying to rebrand Asianet channels where Star Maa, Star Vijay, Star Suvarna all were rebranded long time ago.
Totaly disappointed for their decisions. :wall:
STRONG brand identity. That's the reason.

Is comedy star plus is new programs or it showing old telecast episode in asianet can anyone tell

I guess, it will be Star Asianet this time.
I don't know why they are delaying to rebrand Asianet channels where Star Maa, Star Vijay, Star Suvarna all were rebranded long time ago.
Totaly disappointed for their decisions. :wall:
Why dissapointment, its risky for star. First of all like Sun, Asianet have a strong base among Women(serial viewers) with their logo. Also if they change to star they have to go for a good creative name or its not fair to make Asianet as a subbrand since other companies with same name exist and not good to pronounce.And if they spend more for the re-branding but its not sure about their rating as per their current content quality.So why star dig their on pit?

Not intrested in their theme music similar to Asianet's current and previous.All are same genre. Expected quite different type of BGM like Blue color Asianet used before acquisition by Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock