Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

Asianet Plus stopped Mounam Sammatham 5 suddenly and replaced Comedy Time with the same slot. Seems like the rumours are true. Let's expect a second movie channel from Asianet soon.

yes, less viewership for Hindi dubbed serials! better to convert a Movie channel!

I noticed that their movie content from this week also increased.
Do they have any original content now?
Most of the slots are filled with dubbed serials, re-run of old serials and rip off of Asianet studio programmes.

Do they have any original content now?
Most of the slots are filled with dubbed serials, re-run of old serials and rip off of Asianet studio programmes.
Still Milking the Comedy Stars with some other names. Even Vezhambal has stopped in Asianet and Plus.

Actually Star is doing this as a future plan they're doing this temporarily by changing the genre of Asianet plus n Star Maa Gold from Entertainment to Movies as they'll rebrand both soon to their upcoming Sports channels in Telugu n Malayalam .

Actually Star is doing this as a future plan they're doing this temporarily by changing the genre of Asianet plus n Star Maa Gold from Entertainment to Movies as they'll rebrand both soon to their upcoming Sports channels in Telugu n Malayalam .
Maybe, but I doubt whether a full time Malayalam sports channel has enough scope.
No IPL team, no State level cricket league, no representation in Indian team, just 1-2 known players in IPL. They will even struggle finding big names to do commentary.
Kerala Premier league football has no takers so far. So far only Malayalam sports property having regular viewers is ISL Malayalam, largely due to the commentator.

Maybe, but I doubt whether a full time Malayalam sports channel has enough scope.
No IPL team, no State level cricket league, no representation in Indian team, just 1-2 known players in IPL. They will even struggle finding big names to do commentary.
Kerala Premier league football has no takers so far. So far only Malayalam sports property having regular viewers is ISL Malayalam, largely due to the commentator.
True, Also Malayalees prefer the original English commentary than any other regional commentary ( except Shaiju Annan's :p). Star has applied for star sports Malayalam's trademark and all already. It will be good if they can rebrand Plus as a classic movie channel with some evergreen 80-90s movies. Just like the old Life. Kairali Tv and Surya Tv had a huge collection of these movies. If Star started one Surya will be the next with Surya Life.

For what reason did Star rebrand Asianet Plus 3 months back, I don't know. If this is what they are showing, it would be better to replace the Asianet brand with Star Asianet as the Asianet Plus rebrand has clearly failed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock