Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

I guess, it will be Star Asianet this time.
I don't know why they are delaying to rebrand Asianet channels where Star Maa, Star Vijay, Star Suvarna all were rebranded long time ago.
Totaly disappointed for their decisions. :wall:
Star star star... Zee zee zee.. Colors colors colors.... Same logo,Same name everywhere. While looking to major network channel it is the scenerio. Asianet is the only change.IMO retaining Asianet logo is better.

Last edited:
I think the channel is not youth oriented or belongs to any special genere.Except 3or 4 shows they introduced nothing new in content. They are continuing their serials,old programs earilier they telecasted etc.May be they are targetting the same type of viewers of Asianet(especially women) bringing the same type of programs. Making the channel graphics red Plus become a prototype of Asianet thereby can catch audience.

Star star star... Zee zee zee.. Colors colors colors.... Same logo,Same name everywhere. While looking to major network channel it is the scenerio. Asianet is the only change.IMO retaining Asianet logo is better.
I m now expecting that all Asianet channels (or starting with Asianet only) will be rebranded on 30th August, on that day Asianet's 25th Anniversary.

This new graphics gives Asianet Plus a look and feel of mainstream Malayalam GECs, somewhat better than Asianet.But no change in content.

I don't know wh
I don't know why they are delaying to rebrand Asianet channels where Star Maa, Star Vijay, Star Suvarna all were rebranded long time ago.
asianet major shares acquired by star and also jupiter media , ithink the tie up is the problem for changeing logo

Bro, how much everyone thinks of it, it would just not happen because of the legacy

This new graphics gives Asianet Plus a look and feel of mainstream Malayalam GECs, somewhat better than Asianet.But no change in content.
Logo looking professional and formal now.
They should just make it sharper by giving a thin black border to the stripes and letters.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock