Good News Atlast Moved to Binge +

Done ,apps are getting updated but no new apps are getting installed.Always show installation pending
If so u remove the play store account and also uninstall updates..bfore uninstalling confirm it's uninstalling only updates..If not leave it as it's now...Restart the STB and login to Google play store again...If u have another account then login to other account...
I hope this will work...Once u r able to install apps be 1st to install "Send files to TV" and "fx file explorer"..later u can download any apps externally and install them using these to apps...

If so u remove the play store account and also uninstall updates..bfore uninstalling confirm it's uninstalling only updates..If not leave it as it's now...Restart the STB and login to Google play store again...If u have another account then login to other account...
I hope this will work...Once u r able to install apps be 1st to install "Send files to TV" and "fx file explorer"..later u can download any apps externally and install them using these to apps...
This resolved my issue ,thank u so much bro

Where should one remove the play store account.

Go to Home page,select setting icon,there u find the account section,click ur account and u will get the remove option...
No luck yet. Did the same thing. Not able to install updates to existing apps and also install new apps.

Will try to do reset. After reset should I input any settings under LNB settings or just leave the values shown by default as they were.

No luck yet. Did the same thing. Not able to install updates to existing apps and also install new apps.

Will try to do reset. After reset should I input any settings under LNB settings or just leave the values shown by default as they were.
Do go to settings,device settings then account option then choose google Play Store then click clear data then click force stop then go to play store u will now be able to do

Do go to settings,device settings then account option then choose google Play Store then click clear data then click force stop then go to play store u will now be able to do

This worked. Thank you very much.

But after the latest/current Amazon Prime update, HDR is not shown on some titles for which it was shown earlier. If I uninstall the update(s), it's showing HDR. I think, it's going to the version which came with box after the update is uninstalled. But, when the update is installed again, it's not shown. Quite weird.

This worked. Thank you very much.

But after the latest/current Amazon Prime update, HDR is not shown on some titles for which it was shown earlier. If I uninstall the update(s), it's showing HDR. I think, it's going to the version which came with box after the update is uninstalled. But, when the update is installed again, it's not shown. Quite weird.
Yes HDR is disabled on latest Update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock