Good News I have upgraded from HD box to Binge + box

Interesting.

@Vadirocks @dino29 did tata play removed internet channels with no. Greater than 2000 from binge plus stb ?

Maybe some agreement issue or new regulations of government restricting their addition as sometime back i remember reading that MIB had clearly laid out rules that service channels/international channels need to have valid TV channel licence / register with the government as per process laod out for it to be available on any Cable or DTH Platform.

The lag of this box is also awesome. After using airtel xstream 3, I feel the performance is much better. There is no lag Atleast. Tata play quality is deteriorating day by day. I really had a very bad experience with binge plus.
But sadly no fav in xtreme box...so browsing through channel is difficult unless all family members remembers all channels lcns .again it will feel painful to press 3 digit to go from one channel to another except immediate next!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock