Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 117,614
X stream box means x stream tension for customers today I returned my x stream box and installed new AITV which is much better

If you select manual, you'll get only stereo audio. To increase the volume levels, you can increase the default volume to 15. However, the core problem is non Dolby audio won't go away. I thought this issue exists only in Amazon prime video. From your posts, I can see that it's there on Netflix too! Too bad!
Bro
What's the difference between normal volume and Default volume.
Are these different volume levels ??

One is core and other based on it??

X stream box means x stream tension for customers today I returned my x stream box and installed new AITV which is much better
AITV remote is worst. It'd be nice if you can use AITV with Xstream Box remote. And also, I believe the same issues with audio exists on AITV as well.
Bro
What's the difference between normal volume and Default volume.
Are these different volume levels ??

One is core and other based on it??
Default volume is core and the TV or HT volume will depend on it.

AITV remote is worst. It'd be nice if you can use AITV with Xstream Box remote. And also, I believe the same issues with audio exists on AITV as well.

Default volume is core and the TV or HT volume will depend on it.
Thanks....

I didn't face any issue with Netflix audio on sony iv300. I have manually selected dolby digital, dolby digital plus, dts-hd, dolby truehd.

Waiting for airtel/amazon to fix the issue.

PS: Google play store UI is much better now

Prime video app received an update but it didn't fix the issue

Last edited:
I didn't face any issue with Netflix audio on sony iv300. I have manually selected dolby digital, dolby digital plus, dts-hd, dolby truehd.

Waiting for airtel/amazon to fix the issue.

PS: Google play store UI is much better now

Prime video app received an update but it didn't fix the issue
Manual selection is causing audio to be upscaled everywhere. May be you are getting upscaled audio?

Did you raise the issue with Airtel/Amazon bro?

Manual selection is causing audio to be upscaled everywhere. May be you are getting upscaled audio?

Correct. It's upscaled and low volume audio. Even though Netflix identify capable source for Dolby formats, XStream Box just don't deliver audio. On the other hand, Fire TV processes perfect audio.
XStream box is doubtful. Shows something and deliver something unexpected.

Oh.. Will check it once again with auto and manual selection.

I didn't raise any issue with them.

Oh.. Will check it once again with auto and manual selection.

I didn't raise any issue with them.
Ok.

They won't fix the issue unless they get complaints from everyone bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock