• Views: Views 34,094
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acc to me HBO Defined & HBO Hits will definitely added in 199 wala Topup..:win

Harry.S said:
Acc to me HBO Defined & HBO Hits will definitely added in 199 wala Topup..:win

not possible :no :s

Harry.S said:
They will increase the price of HD Pack & will adx these channels..

not possible bro because both are premium channels and only available through A-La-Carte basis from broadcaster end only :k

I don't see any HD channel addition in near Future as they have started advertising 30 HD Channels and also revised the packages prices !!!

Duke said:
I don't see any HD channel addition in near Future as they have started advertising 30 HD Channels and also revised the packages prices !!!

:no:no:no
@deep bro has links wid dealers, and has given correct infos. in d past as well, ifhe is claiming that AXN HD, MTV Indies HD deal has been done.... then, we can expect it sooner rather than later. :)

I predict, 1st week of June ;)

shawl_who said:
:no:no:no
@deep bro has links wid dealers, and has given correct infos. in d past as well, ifhe is claiming that AXN HD, MTV Indies HD deal has been done.... then, we can expect it sooner rather than later. :)

I predict, 1st week of June ;)

Good if it happens, but I have a feeling that they will only make HD addition if Tata Sky goes aggressive with addition..... In past also they never competed with Dish TV or D2H with HD channel addition !! This is mainly as there Customer base is very similar to that of Tata Sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock