• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 200
  • Views: Views 34,088
Status
Not open for further replies.
jay kumar said:
well said bro....

Problem is already solved. Why are you starting again? I suspect that you are always targeting Prateek and Prateek is targeting you.. This is not good. Let us be friends guys.

Prateek Marwadi said:
ofcourse d2h

but i wanna see which ll b the last one to launch it - sun direct or rdtv :lol:lol

defamation will leads to several arguements...Are u ready For this...Please understand

jay kumar said:
defamation will leads to several arguements...Are u ready For this...Please understand

It is not defamation. When there is a first position, there will be a last position too. Nothing in wrong in discussing who will become last when we are discussing who will become first. If we are saying some false things about a DTH then it is called defamation. But these are facts that some DTH will become at last place.

jay kumar said:

u started it first by asking who ll add it as second dth - adtv n d2h
we all know that d2h ll add it as it ll b added in d2h today midnight only
n it ll take few days more for adtv to add this channel

then y u have written that post :huh:huh:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
ofcourse d2h

but i wanna see which ll b the last one to launch it - sun direct or rdtv :lol:lol

But you forgot Tata Sky.. Out of the 3 (Sun Direct, RDTV and Tata Sky), RDTV can also add this channel since they added some unexpected channels this year. So, the last position race could be between Tata Sky and Sun Direct. If Sun Direct is getting additional space then there may be a chance. But before adding AXN HD, they may add other important channels that they are not having currently. So, I think AXN HD addition would be delayed in Sun Direct. Same is the case with TS as well.

Sadiq said:
It is not defamation. When there is a first position, there will be a last position too. Nothing in wrong in discussing who will become last when we are discussing who will become first. If we are saying some false things about a DTH then it is called defamation. But these are facts that some DTH will become at last place.

bro...Its a confirmed news of axn hd in two dth...But still reliance and shining sun direct have not have any sign of this....Even it takes for two years for shining sd..Even if he have to tell this news he have to tell on his own...But why he quoted my post.?..

jay kumar said:
bro...Its a confirmed news of axn hd in two dth...But still reliance and shining sun direct have not have any sign of this....Even it takes for two years for shining sd..Even if he have to tell this news he have to tell on his own...But why he quoted my post.?..

Because, the position related conversation started from your post. You only asked who is 2nd. Followed by it the question of last position raised. When we asking something we should be ready to accept something. Let us close the topic.

Gr8 with ADTV expected to Add AXN HD and MTV Indies HD !!! :k Though I am not super excited for further HD addition :no apart from Animal Planet HD from the range of current HD channels available in India, if they are going to add in Current TP space, As this will further affect PQ of channels. :s I am using ADTV more for its Quality Standard then No. of Channels available..... I would prefer that ADTV to be last in HD count if it maintains PQ & SQ standard we are used to rather then No. 1 in HD count with very inferior Quality Standards. With More TP capacity in future they may add All available HD channels !!! :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock