Baahubali 2 Released..

RE: Baahubali 2 Trailer Released..

This is actually a prequel, right?

I don't know about others but I find Bahubali one of the most overrated movie of Indian Cinema,this comment is not to hurt anyone,I just shared what I feel

Tha.RP8 said:
This is actually a prequel, right?
Bro...!! It Is A Sequel..Not A Sequel Also..It Is A Continuation From Baahubali 1..This Is Like Serial..Episode 1 And 2..!!

Jagadeesh said:
Bro...!! It Is A Sequel..Not A Sequel Also..It Is A Continuation From Baahubali 1..This Is Like Serial..Episode 1 And 2..!!

But it'll be a sequel to the flashback scenes of part 1. Which makes it a prequel to the original timeline!

Edit: Sorry sorry, I'm wrong,because it'll also take the original timeline forward. Its a sequel, not a prequel.

While Copywood is busy making id*otic love triangle quadrilaterals and insulting our own country by glorifying criminals and invaders, twisting history for cross border releases and D company appeasement; at the same time the South Indian film industries are trying to take Indian cinema forward by making Baahubali, Endhiran etc. Proud of South Indian cinema.

Great trailer. Wish they'd dub in English also for worldwide release and English speaking states of India.

Baahubali 2 Trailer was released, Now all more interest to watch Baahubali 2 movie trailer

Thanks for sharing latest movie updates, latest movie reviews, etc. :)

TicTacMovies

I booked tickets for bahubali 2 and i will watch Sunday

I booked tickets for bahubali 2 and i will watch film Sunday

RE: I booked tickets for bahubali 2 and i will watch Sunday

For this new thread?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock