Baahubali 2 Released..

I must say it's worth to see this movie I spent rs500 for box office seating but it's really really worth and better than part one I will give 9.5/10 ;)

The reason why bahubali was killed by kattapa will come to know after interval of the movie ;)

I watched it today in the 9am show. Only 3 rows were full. 90% empty. Movie is awesome. Loved it. The theatre was empty because of the timing and my area is out of Chennai.... I shouldn't have gone in 9am show. No crowd, no enjoyment... I missed the theatre mood... I may go again.

Gobinaath said:
Answer for question abt katappa killing bahuballi :shy:huh

Plz dont leak film i unfriend 3 friends from facebook because they leak film story

Last edited by a moderator:
Anup Tiwari said:
Plz dont leak film i unfriend 3 friends from facebook because they leak film story

I didn't ask the whole story asked just a hint .. But your imaging me as a piracy releaser ..

Btwn I got a answer through call just know before

Last edited by a moderator:
SS Rajamouli's magnum opus 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' has shattered box-office records in film history by crossing the Rs 100 crore mark on day one itself. The multi-lingual film that stars Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in leading roles collected an estimated Rs 122.03 crore nett (cumulative figure of all languages), according to reports on Boxofficeindia.com

The multi-lingual fantasy drama collected an estimated total of Rs 40.75 crore from the Hindi market. The remaining Rs 81 crore was amassed from the other regional markets. According to reports, the film has broken all Day 1 records to claim the top spot. Another point to be noted is that 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' attained this feat on a non-festival weekend.
‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ box-office collection Day 1: Film records highest ever opening at Rs 122 crore across India | Hindi Movie...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock