Back to TATA(Sky after 3 years

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,077
Sai Jai said:
I think you didnt call Rdtv and Adtv cc till now :lol .. Call twice or thrice then you will praise TS :shy:D:tup:) ..

I never used these dth,s so no idea

dreambox.pk said:
congrats TS has best channel lineup and package now days

but their customer services very poor and not dont have professional staff

Simple thing it is bro. These DTHs are for India. They are doing that perfectly here. Out of country services are not mentioned anywhere. Then how you can expect quality service outside of country where they don't even have perfect coverage.

It is a crime, i.e "Piracy". You should thank tatasky and other dths who provided services to you till now instead of blocking at first place itself. Again they DO NOT provide service other countries.

Use your own country DTHs..

dreambox.pk said:
I never  used  these  dth,s so  no  idea

Tata(Sky is Best In All Aspects... :tup
Not Defame That DTH... :no

If u Have Any Problem With This  DTH... Go To U R Country Owned DTH... :k

Rushil.D said:
really :em

did you ever tried to call them or tried to mailed their local nodal officer :wall :wall

how can you judge the customer service only based on email and chat service :s

Bro I am manager in service industry and services of any organisation can be judged by their staff and dealings

To contact any organisation their are various channels and specifically speaking whenever I wrote email to dish TV and videocon I always got replies and problems solved but TS never bothered to customers who generate ticket on online talk to chat staff or send email to their nodle or cs staff

If they don't bother all these mediums they should shut these mediums

And I have no intentions to offend anyone

This is my personal opinion

And if any organisation don't treat well customer has many other choices e.g I wanted to recharge my vc with 8000 INR but TS not responded to my complaints and eventually I recharged my videocon account with the same amount

So at the end looser is organisation not customer

Bro it may happen that TS has detected illegal activity in ur end. May be that's why they are not responding

Bapun Raz said:
Simple thing it is bro. These DTHs are for India. They are doing that perfectly here. Out of country services are not mentioned anywhere. Then how you can expect quality service outside of country where they don't even have perfect coverage.

It is a crime, i.e "Piracy". You should thank tatasky and other dths who provided services to you till now instead of blocking at first place itself. Again they DO NOT provide service other countries.

Use your own country DTHs..

+1 bro.

correct said... they should show message like blocked for piracy.

Yar india main hi tatasky aur xyz brand use karta ho to usko bolne ka huq hai. Chalo man lo ki koi bhi problem solve karna hai to woh log complion likhwane ka bolege kaise hoga fir ?? To turant na bologe ki nahi complion nahi likhwani.

Are bhai logo ko har baat ka dekh k baat karni chahiye. Ager vaha signal nahi mil raha to bologe service bekar hai. Are bhai itna signal mila woh kam hai kya uder.
India main ho signal nahi mil raha complion likhwa do. 4 ghanto main problem solve.

In short bhai log service main kam karte hai par company ki policy ka kuch pata nahi hota.
Ager mera iphone bigda aur muje solution k liye vaha jana padega bill dikhana padega. Aur main beth k bolunga iphone bekar hai to ye kaisi baat hui ??

Galti hamare jaisi delear logo ki bhi hai box de to dete hai par bolte nahi ki ager bahar le jana hai to chale to chand tak varna sham tak.....

I hope u all understand what i say.

Sry admin ji itna english nahi likh sakta.
I request members, pl translate my post . And give him msg who complain about xyz company's service.

Sarkar said:
Bro it may happen that TS has detected illegal activity in ur end. May be that's why they are not responding

Agree but atleast they can write an email and tell me this

Usually they block ID where they find something like this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock