Back to TATA(Sky after 3 years

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,079
Bapun Raz said:
Simple thing it is bro. These DTHs are for India. They are doing that perfectly here. Out of country services are not mentioned anywhere. Then how you can expect quality service outside of country where they don't even have perfect coverage.

It is a crime, i.e "Piracy". You should thank tatasky and other dths who provided services to you till now instead of blocking at first place itself. Again they DO NOT provide service other countries.

Use your own country DTHs..

Dear dont agree with this

Dish Tv is legally and officially providing services in Pakistan but not disclosing due to regulatory issues

All DTHs know but they promote it otherwise they have stopped it years ago

Its all about money

Its not piracy ,Piracy is something else , we are paying legitimate amount of money

Rest if you want we dont use Indian DTH first stop people who send it here for money :)

Haipawans said:
Tata(Sky is Best In All Aspects... :tup
Not Defame That DTH... :no

If u Have Any Problem With This  DTH... Go To U R Country Owned DTH... :k

We will buy DTH which provide services to us and who dont will lose money :p

Sai Jai said:
Better to Stop Disucussion ASAP .. I Dont want see this thread in Closed Stage :-/ ..

I request to admin to clean the thread and remove all irrelevant posts

I request pl translate my post no #17. Because woh not know hindi they also understand what i say..

dreambox.pk said:
I request to admin to clean the thread and remove all irrelevant posts

first. u edit u r post no 8 in this thread.... :k
that post is the cause of these irrelevant posts... :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock