Bad picture quality in tata sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pravinraaj.mba1 said:
No its not. First we should not take a decision by just by seeing one person ss. There are many factors that determine the quality of the picture. We need to know what tv he has, model no, size , pixel density everything. Because just imagine the way his screenshot looks, i dont think anyone can watch channels with such bad quality and its unacceptble. I believe its not a provider end problem, something wrong with his equipment.

if the problem is in Equipment, all channels should have same quality right, why am facing this problem only in udaya tv. all other channels are not up to mark as earlier, but not bad as udaya.

Re: RE: Bad picture quality in tata sky.

manjunathar24 said:
if the problem is in Equipment, all channels should have same quality right, why am facing this problem only in udaya tv. all other channels are not up to mark as earlier, but not bad as udaya.

Your PQ ss is horrible. In our case PQ is not that bad. So definitely there is some problem with equipment. What signal strength and quality u are getting for ch 100 and for udaya?

@manjunathar Yes I am fully agree with you that tata sky pq is not good as earlier.There is no sharpness in pq.

Some channels signal strength in my tata sky is so weak.Especially in music channels I get signal strength 20 to 40.But in earlier I get the signal strength for music channels 60 to 80.

How can u expect good PQ on 20 % signal strength? Call CC for technician visit. Your dish alignment is not correct.

dipayan said:
How can u expect good PQ on 20 % signal strength? Call CC for technician visit. Your dish alignment is not correct.

signal strength and quality don't affect pq.

piinku1 said:
signal strength and quality don't affect pq.

What? If that is correct then I wasn't aware of that. Then what is the purpose of these two in broadcasting if they don't affect PQ ? Why do the technician measure these two while dth setup? We can always align our dish arbitrarily if signal strength and quality doesn't matter for PQ. Also There shouldn't be any rain fade as I have noticed that at that time both signal strength and quality drops to zero.

@dipayan What's about ur picture quality?
Technician visit to my house and they also said picture quality is not looking good as earlier.In there tata sky office they have also tata+ HD connection and they said in there office also picture quality is not looking good as earlier.That means tata sky now provide bad picture quality in recent times.

karanrudra93 said:
@dipayan What's about ur picture quality?
Technician visit to my house and they also said picture quality is not looking good as earlier.In there tata sky office they have also tata+ HD connection and they said in there office also picture quality is not looking good as earlier.That means tata sky now provide bad picture quality in recent times.

PQ on both Adtv and TS are same or almost same. Didn't noticed any difference. Signal strength around 90 and quality almost 90 to 100 on both setup

Then why people in our city facing signal problem(40 to 60)?
I am living in lucknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock