Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediately after switching to Airtel, I can notice what I was missing all these days on HD channels in TS. The pic quality on almost all the HD channels is superior, especially regional HD channels and the Audio as always is amazing. Now, after spending a day with all the HD channels on Airtel again, I can absolutely reiterate the fact that Airtel is superior to TS in PQ and AQ on ALL the HD channels (In my Sony 49-W772E TV with same Picture settings). Even in the close up shots, the level of detail is unmatchable and there is no blurriness in the long/moving shots. This morning I watched Raja Rani movie on Star Maa HD and it was awesome!! They also seems to have improved the SD channel PQ a bit more than what it used to be. However, TS is still the best in SD channel PQ. It will be best if TS moves to HEVC ASAP to give the best HD PQ for all the viewers!!

As I'm not going to follow-up on this issue anymore, I'm closing this thread. Please request to re-open if any of you wants to continue to work on this one and Thank You for all your suggestions and inputs in this thread guys, it was a great discussion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock