Bad picture quality in tata sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
What? If that is correct then I wasn't aware of that. Then what is the purpose of these two in broadcasting if they don't affect PQ ? Why do the technician measure these two while dth setup? We can always align our dish arbitrarily if signal strength and quality doesn't matter for PQ. Also There shouldn't be any rain fade as I have noticed that at that time both signal strength and quality drops to zero.

But i have tested these things in my airtel dish.
Screen will be blank due to poor signal quality in rain or heavy cloudy weather but pq remains same.

piinku1 said:
But i have tested these things in my airtel dish.
Screen will be blank due to poor signal quality in rain or heavy cloudy weather but pq remains same.

u said about signal quality effect on PQ what about signal strength ? He is getting 20 % signal strength don't u think that will affect his PQ ?:huh

is the picture quality improved now, or remains bad?

No,stiil I m geting bad picture quality,especially regional channels,music channels.

since from two days i am getting a bad picture no clarity in the picture

viswanath said:
since from two days i am getting a bad picture no clarity in the picture

I think you should call cc or contact to local tata sky technican as all time you get bad picture quality in tata sky :k:hello

because i am getting very good pq and aq on all channels :luv

I think you need to check with other connection with tv so you will find out exact problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock