BARC Ratings: Colors continue to lead, Zee TV climbs up to the third spot in week 3

Dream15

Reaction score
63152_1.jpg

Week 3 (January 16- 22, 2016) of the BARC Ratings, Colors continued to be the most watched general entertainment channel in week 3 also followed by Star Plus at No.2. Zee TV and Zee Anmol exchanged their ranks this week with the former climbing a step up to No.3 and the latter slipping down to No.4. DD National made an entry to the top 10 list in week 3.

Colors continued its lead in the third week of 2016 with 701 million ratings. Though, the channel witnessed a fall in the ratings from 762 million the previous week.

Star Plus remained at No.2 with 681 million ratings. The channel had 727 million ratings in week 2.

Zee TV saw a rise in the ratings from 636 million to 647 million and hence climbed a step up to No.3 this week replacing Zee Anmol.

Zee Anmol, on the other hand, saw a dip in the ratings from 682 million to 638 million in week 3, pushing it down to No.4.

At No.5 remained Star Utsav with 437 million ratings, less than previous week’s 506 million.

Life OK stayed at No.6 in week 3 also with 427 million ratings. The channel had 425 million ratings the week before.

Sony Pal which was at No.7 in the second week rose to No. 7 with a rise in the ratings from 339 million to 394 million in week 3.

At No.8 stood Rishtey with 393 million ratings, though, it experienced a rise in the ratings from 365 million.

At No.9 stood Sony SAB with 361 million ratings. The channel was at No.10 with 323 million ratings in week 2.

DD National made an entry to the top 10 list in week 3 with 329 million ratings.
FS_63152.jpg

Woww...Sony couldn't qualify for top 10...I think its the FTA rerun channels are doing well

ABCDEFGH said:
Ya Such a Shame

There was a time when Sony was above Star & Colors

It was not time it was decay when Colors was not even launched. But, now I think it's time for Sony.

It will rock again and Andhwishwasi Colors and its lovers will go in big trouble because, people specially we youth are hating it. No single story which is related to youth or a mature story! Wahi gissa pitta STAR and ZEE ka maal Saas bahu! Huh!

ssjambla said:
Congo time for dd national...dd national k ache din aa gaye

i Think they came in Top 10 because Currently Ind vs Aus Series is going on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock