• Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,677
shawl_who said:
where its is written, that they ll be on TV :huh :no

its only written "make the BBC News TV channel online-only "

TV chnl will shutdown :k

They hv shelved the plan to shutdown the Channel after cost benefit analysis. ..
So no shutdown ;)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
They hv shelved the plan to shutdown the Channel after cost benefit analysis. ..
So no shutdown ;)

:no
Its written, that it ll be moving to an online only format.

They thought they wud save more costs, by online format... but thats not d case, they ll not save more.... is wht its written.

JoyalHD said:
1.The BBC is understood to have shelved plans to potentially shut its 24-hour news channel.

2.The corporation has been exploring plans to make the BBC News TV channel online-only and replacing it with a mobile streaming service if further cuts need to be made.

3.At the time, he also acknowledged that the corporation would need to “ride two horsesover the next decade to cater for those who consume media over the internet and mobile devices and those that prefer traditional channels such as TV and radio.

4.The BBC declined to comment.

I have IELTS score 8.0 &
I could just understand BBC News channel shut down proposal has been postponed or hit a dead-end.
It will be available in channel & online streaming over the next decade :c
However there is no official confirmation from BBC itself :lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I have IELTS score 8.0 &
I could just understand BBC News channel shut down proposal has been postponed or hit a dead-end.
It will be available in channel & online streaming over the next decade :c
However there is no official confirmation from BBC itself [emoji38]
You got it right! It doesn't sound too confusing to me. Not sure why others aren't getting the gist of the article.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock