Becareful while subscribing to new packages.

suri said:
i have airtel hd dth....but i am using sd pack....
and 3days back i am changing hd pack to sd pack..

proff proof is

Hi Suri,

Try to change ur package to latest Updated channel list with normal SD channels not with the old package Nov 2011.
U wont get the lastest Updated normal SD package without an HD channels. Try it once.
And one more thing in the first screen shot as u mentioned that u have an South Super value standard 2 with 4 HD channels. Then why dont u ask them to subcribe the same package without HD channels which costs Rs.158/-. why did u choosen the old package which is made in Nov 2011.
Regarding this issue i rasied a request with the Technical team. They called me back n said that, for the customers who are using the HD settop box need to have a minimum of basic HD package.
And is not possible to have a only normal SD package with the newly updated packages.

Thanks,
Srinivas

The same thing is true in DIsh TV HD as well a person who is having Dish True HD cannot unsubscribe HD package and go on Platinum Pack & I think it is 100% right because even if having HD box U are not going to subscribe HD channels then it's much better to avail SD box rather than HD box.

bro sd package is avilable in airtel hd customers...but only one problem...i.e newly updated telugu apr-2012 free topup is not avilabe in sd pack...so we can add only old telugu mar-2011 free topup is avilable in sd pack...this old package not contains 3 new channels they are maa movies,maa music,zee 24 gantalu...

non hd pack of hd customers add separately maa movies and maa music and zee 24 gantalu...
and this sd package canot allow cricket life time topup and cartoon network lifetime topup and
telugu lifetime 2012-apr...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock