Benefits and disadvantages of semi annual pack

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,099

PRK

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have dhamal mix pack which is charged on a daily basis.
But as I have recharged more amount due to mvisa offer, tata sky is calling me again and again to change to semi annual pack.

But I am confused & not sure what to do. Why do they want me to convert to semi annual.
Can you my friends tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of going to semi annual packs from daily basis packs. Thanks

They will charge you in advance for 6 months
As you are subscribed to Dhamaal Mix Pack which costs @270/ pm, if you continue for 180 days they will charge you Rs 1620 i.e Rs 9 per day (for 180 days).
Cost of Semi Annual Pack is Rs 1530, i.e Rs 8.5 per day.

Which means you will save Rs 90 in 6 months and if you pay for 12 months in advance you will save Rs 270.

Advantage: You dont have to recharge your account monthly.
Disadvantage: You cannot change your base pack (I am not sure about this)

For a monthly pack only 30 days are considered as 1 month, so for 12 months, u will get the service only for 360 days. In annual pack, u will get 365 days of service, protection from future increase in price of the package and u pay only for 330 days (11 months).

Long duration pack advantage -
Your base pack is locked on for long duration at today's price. So if Tatasky increases base pack price next month (or within your base pack validity period) you will not be charged higher prices. Obviously, you can't change your base pack within the validity period. 

So if you've not changed your base pack in last 6 months then you should consider moving to semi-annual pack. You'll certainly save few bucks.

Tata Sky

So, can I conclude there is no disadvantage apart from changing pack?

you can change your base pack too in semi or annual pack... Iast year I changed my base pack in annual pack period, they refund money with some calculation in your account balance... and another benefit in annual pack you don't need to pay service visiting charge.

imr4444 said:
you can change your base pack too in semi or annual pack... Iast year I changed my base pack in annual pack period, they refund money with some calculation in your account balance... and another benefit in annual pack you don't need to pay service visiting charge.

Service fee is waived only on annual Ultra plans! Not on other packs.

Xprkx said:
Hi, I have dhamal mix pack which is charged on a daily basis.
But as I have recharged more amount due to mvisa offer, tata sky is calling me again and again to change to semi annual pack.

But I am confused & not sure what to do. Why do they want me to convert to semi annual.
Can you my friends tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of going to semi annual packs from daily basis packs. Thanks

LOL
:) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock