• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Best and better Set Top Box

Nitin Jatt Rana

Registered
Reaction score
Pls suggest STB
For open scrambled channels
powe*vu
Powe*vu+
Vi*ccess
I*deto
I*deto 2
B**s
B*tacrypt
Vid**guard
Con*x
Etc
Pls reply experts...

vipulpatel1511

Registered
Reaction score
Nitin Jatt Rana said:
Pls suggest STB
For open scrambled channels
powe*vu
Powe*vu+
Vi*ccess
I*deto
I*deto 2
B**s
B*tacrypt
Vid**guard
Con*x
Etc
Pls reply experts...
go for solid
but wait dd fd launch its own free to air mpeg-4 settop box in april-16

shyam jamnagar

Registered
Reaction score
Any openbox,
a one
azplay
qsat
zynxbox

kpawan435

Registered
Reaction score
Don't go for solid hd 6033 it has bugs sterio sound not coming and no playback recorded files on pc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Which MSO has best picture and audio quality? Is it better than all DTHs? Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 7
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX2 lines up best of Sanjay Dutt’s films throught July DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
heartbeat Giving away iptv trials for iptv smarters to make best use of ur andriod xtream box to watch worlwide channels Airtel Xstream 8
DreamDTH.com Article &Prive HD brings The Best Of Meryl Streep on her Birthday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) recognised among India’s Best Companies To Work For 2020 TV Channels News 1
J What is the cheap and best LNB STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
DJ Roy Discussion Which is the best re-run channel on Indian TV? TV Channels News 4
Bishnu15 Discussion According to you which is the best Bengali News Channel available in dths in India? TV Channels News 12
DreamDTH.com Article Some of the best Sonam Kapoor Blockblusters available on Amazon Prime Video DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ShortsTV announces Third edition of Best of India Short Film Festival; winners eligible for Oscar qualification DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Binge partners with ShemarooMe to bring the best of Hindi classic and regional entertainment to the viewers DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
L Discussion Which is the the best dth gives hdmi audio output DTH Support & Comparisons 0
Nagi Reddy Discussion Dish TV best packages & pay channel list all languages Dish TV 14
Nagi Reddy Discussion DISH TV Customers Best Recharge offers , missed call option Dish TV 2
DreamDTH.com Article Study Abroad from Home as IMDb Home School shares some of the best movies from Around the World DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX2 to air some of the best movies from the past two decades DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Good News Documentary on honey hunting wins best documentary at Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival Movies & Music 5
Bishnu15 Discussion Which is the best starting DPO Packs among dths ? Let's discuss (ROI/South) DTH Support & Comparisons 16
N Discussion Which was the best DD Logo So Far? TV Channels News 14
S Suggest Me A Best DTH DTH Support & Comparisons 4
Mithunkum Discussion Best Dth General DTH News & Discussions 1
DreamDTH.com Article Relive the best Kabaddi action during Lockdown exclusively on Star Sports DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Bishnu15 Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage according to you? TV Channels News 25
VMDishHD Seeking Help Any One help D2H best plan in Hindi under rs200 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 9
DreamDTH.com Article ShortsTV celebrates International Women’s Day with the best women-centric short film throughout March DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0