Discussion Best Hindi GEC on DD FreeDish

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,154

Best Hindi GEC on DDFD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, it's not. Everyone's free to take part in auction. In South broadcasters has their own cable service and DTH network. They wouldn't take part in auction to be on their competitions platform. Meanwhile Prasar Bharati carries a separate Doordarshan channel for southern state with original programming.

We have one of the most affordable cable and DTH service in the world. State government's free DTH wouldn't attract even a quarter of pay TV consumers.
The problem with auction is that rich channels will win even if they are bad channels.

Devotional channels are extremely rich. If a south gec and devotional compete for a slot, the devotional will usually win.

The problem with auction is that rich channels will win even if they are bad channels.

Devotional channels are extremely rich. If a south gec and devotional compete for a slot, the devotional will usually win.
You mean to say Dangal TV, Aastha channel are richer than Sun TV and Star Maa TV? 🤔🤦

Don't bother replying to me. I ain't wasting my time.

You mean to say Dangal TV, Aastha channel are richer than Sun TV and Star Maa TV? 🤔🤦

Don't bother replying to me. I ain't wasting my time.
Why would sun tv and star maa be on ddfd? Aren't they pay channels? They want to make money from subscription and ad revenue.

I am talking about fta channels which only want ad revenue.

South Indian people need separate bucket for south india languages.
Don't mix devotional channels.
Now dd mix with devotional or North Indian languages to cheat hurting south india languages channels

Is Sony pal not planning to relaunch on ddfd. Why they sold rights of their programs to their competitors.

Is Sony pal not planning to relaunch on ddfd. Why they sold rights of their programs to their competitors.
I think they have plans of relaunching on DDFD in April, but they have no plans to start these shows again on DDFD.

Best Hindi GEC :
Star Bharat
Star Utsav
Sony Pal
And TV
Zee Anmol
Colors Rishey
Dangal
Dangal 2
Shemaroo TV
Ishara TV
UTV

Bro, some of these are not on DDFD, read the thread title and then post.
He would be talking about the future. He must have watched TV in the future or in the past, in his dreams.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock