Bindass Play LNC changing

Good update brother.Taken a long time by dishtv to put the channel in music category .

Bindass play(which is a music channel) was originally UTV stars which was a Lifestyle genr channel thats why Bindass play is thr in Lifestyle section for this long..to shift a particular channel on particular LCN in particular genr..channels needs to aproach platform n pay for that LCN whr they want to place..

Rom1moR said:
Bindass play(which is a music channel) was originally UTV stars which was a Lifestyle genr channel thats why Bindass play is thr in Lifestyle section for this long..to shift a particular channel on particular LCN in particular genr..channels needs to aproach platform n pay for that LCN whr they want to place..

correct brother .I agree with you but seeing the customer perspective dishtv should try to negotiate and place at a correct LCN.dishtv are not approaching that is the issue. In my view Seeing the current trend only channel broadcasters are negotiating and happy with tatasky .

channel was gettin enough exposure even at it's current place..

I had subscribed at an alcarte of Rs 5 and had to put in favorites to watch the channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock