Breaking Bollywood conspiring against AR Rahman?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Ace music director AR Rahman has opened up about the reason he has been composing music for fewer Bollywood films these days. Rahman has composed the music for Sushant Singh Rajput’s swan song Dil Bechara.

While speaking to Radio Mirchi, Rahman said, “I don’t say no to good movies, but I think there is a gang, which, due to misunderstandings, is spreading some false rumours. When Mukesh Chhabra came to me, I gave him four songs in two days. He told me, ‘Sir, how many people said don’t go, don’t go to him (AR Rahman) and they told me stories after stories.’ I heard that, and I realised, yeah okay, now I understand why I am doing less (work in Hindi films) and why the good movies are not coming to me. I am doing dark movies, because there is a whole gang working against me, without them knowing that they are doing harm.”

AR Rahman: There is a whole gang working against me

Ace music director AR Rahman has opened up about the reason he has been composing music for fewer Bollywood films these days. Rahman has composed the music for Sushant Singh Rajput’s swan song Dil Bechara.

While speaking to Radio Mirchi, Rahman said, “I don’t say no to good movies, but I think there is a gang, which, due to misunderstandings, is spreading some false rumours. When Mukesh Chhabra came to me, I gave him four songs in two days. He told me, ‘Sir, how many people said don’t go, don’t go to him (AR Rahman) and they told me stories after stories.’ I heard that, and I realised, yeah okay, now I understand why I am doing less (work in Hindi films) and why the good movies are not coming to me. I am doing dark movies, because there is a whole gang working against me, without them knowing that they are doing harm.”

AR Rahman: There is a whole gang working against me
His approach is simple. He wants good scripts in Bollywood.and he won't compose for random Bollywood films. Plus he has a healthy body of work in Tamil and Hollywood. In Tamil he is still the Top Composer and also composes Music for small films like Sakkarakatti and has composed for small budget films regularly. I think he will compose rarely for Hindi Films after that London incident. Plus the gang is surely T- Series. Since he doesn't like working with them and prefers Sony Music they through influence are trying to stop his work. But being the artist he is he is happy to be working in Tamil cinema.
His one album Mersal is better than 200℅ of Music that Bollywood produces today.[I am not talking about Independent Indian Music like Ritviz, The Local Train, Nucleya] So Cherish his music in Tamil for some time. In future he might work for Aamir Khan since he is one of the few individuals whom Rahman Sir respects in Bollywood.

Last edited:
Source

I Have Just Started Hating Bollywood Since 14th June(Especially Karan Johar, Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, ETC):angry2::wall::mad:
Hating on Bollywood isn't the option. Some people are blinded by the hate that Kangana is spreading. She is Toxic to the core. If u want to support films watch Good Films in Cinemas be it Tamil - Telugu - Malayalam or any other language. Salman and Karan are hopeless individuals. Alia Bhatt is sensible sometimes but mostly not.

It's being long since I watched these big star movies in cinema hall.
They all just ruined the movies fun!
I watched Patakha over Sui Dhaga and I just love the fun ride.

It's being long since I watched these big star movies in cinema hall.
They all just ruined the movies fun!
I watched Patakha over Sui Dhaga and I just love the fun ride.
Anushka and Varun aren't nepotism products. Anushka's family came from a different background and Varun worked as Assistant Director before becoming a full time actor himself.

Anushka and Varun aren't nepotism products. Anushka's family came from a different background and Varun worked as Assistant Director before becoming a full time actor himself.
David Dhawan is not as privileged as other people in the industry since none of his movies have hotshot producers. He did Films with Govinda who wasn't a favorite of the mainstream producers

I

I hate them from long time.dint watch salman the criminal so called being human movies after wanted.nd thats y start loving nd prefer south movies more.btw my top 3 rahman sir music album
Bigil,roja,rockstar
Hating on Bollywood isn't the option. Some people are blinded by the hate that Kangana is spreading. She is Toxic to the core. If u want to support films watch Good Films in Cinemas be it Tamil - Telugu - Malayalam or any other language. Salman and Karan are hopeless individuals. Alia Bhatt is sensible sometimes but mostly not.
@Akkumawat6666 bro you are correct. Despite commiting crimes, salman khan doesn't want to accept his punishment and complete his sentence in jail and gets free on bail and I Don't know why the hell he has got so much of fan following?His last movies which I watched in theatres are Ready And Bodyguard and I have no regret that I haven't watched any of his films in theatres after that.

@ak7777 yes bro hating bollywood is not the option. I Like Movies of Akki Sir, Ajay Devgn Sir, Aamir Sir and Hrithik Sir And A Special Mention For Late SSR Sir because almost all their movies are good with some exceptions and I Watch some south indian movies which have got good record and are very good in terms of content and acting. I Loved Your line "Salman and Karan are hopeless individuals." Now Talking About Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar Auditioned 432 Girls For SOTY and the girl which he selected for the role is Alia Bhatt. Can You Believe It? Clearly Nepotism Can Be Seen Here.

@DJ Roy Bro Varun Is A Nepotism Product. He Got SOTY, Dulhania Series, Kalank, Main Tera Hero, Judwaa 2, Dishoom, Coolie No. 1, Mr. Lele Because Of Karan Johar, David Dhawan And 1 Of Rohit Dhawan. His Movies With Other Directors Are: ABCD 2 And Street Dance(Remo Sir), Badlapur(Sriram Raghvan Sir), Dilwale(Rohit Shetty Sir), October(Shoojit Sircar Sir) And Sui Dhaaga(Sharat Katariya Sir). He Has Never Worked With These Directors On More Than 1 Movie(With ABCD Series Being An Exception) And He Always Does Overacting Just As Salman Khan. So I Don't Like Either Of Their Films

@Akkumawat6666 bro you are correct. Despite commiting crimes, salman khan doesn't want to accept his punishment and complete his sentence in jail and gets free on bail and I Don't know why the hell he has got so much of fan following?His last movies which I watched in theatres are Ready And Bodyguard and I have no regret that I haven't watched any of his films in theatres after that.

@ak7777 yes bro hating bollywood is not the option. I Like Movies of Akki Sir, Ajay Devgn Sir, Aamir Sir and Hrithik Sir And A Special Mention For Late SSR Sir because almost all their movies are good with some exceptions and I Watch some south indian movies which have got good record and are very good in terms of content and acting. I Loved Your line "Salman and Karan are hopeless individuals." Now Talking About Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar Auditioned 432 Girls For SOTY and the girl which he selected for the role is Alia Bhatt. Can You Believe It? Clearly Nepotism Can Be Seen Here.

@DJ Roy Bro Varun Is A Nepotism Product. He Got SOTY, Dulhania Series, Kalank, Main Tera Hero, Judwaa 2, Dishoom, Coolie No. 1, Mr. Lele Because Of Karan Johar, David Dhawan And 1 Of Rohit Dhawan. His Movies With Other Directors Are: ABCD 2 And Street Dance(Remo Sir), Badlapur(Sriram Raghvan Sir), Dilwale(Rohit Shetty Sir), October(Shoojit Sircar Sir) And Sui Dhaaga(Sharat Katariya Sir). He Has Never Worked With These Directors On More Than 1 Movie(With ABCD Series Being An Exception) And He Always Does Overacting Just As Salman Khan. So I Don't Like Either Of Their Films
Varun is doing a film again with Sriram Raghavan compared to other nepotism products he acts well.October was a proof how amazing he acts. He should stay away from Commercial Cinema. Similarly Raazi was a proof How Alia acts well, that's just making a labelling. Again the toxicity comes into play where we label a certain individual

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock