Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the audience also who watch film in theatre for these nepotism things also,
Cause they will make non sense movies like
Race 3,houseful 4, baaghi 3 etc etc enter that 200-300 crore club without any story, and won't watch good films also section 375,Sonchiriya, Tumbaad, yeh saali aashiqui etc etc which deserves a lot more than what it got.
Yes I know lots of other things are also there in this nepo wood, I don't need to take their name Becasue everyone knows

Blame the audience also who watch film in theatre for these nepotism things also,
Cause they will make non sense movies like
Race 3,houseful 4, baaghi 3 etc etc enter that 200-300 crore club without any story, and won't watch good films also section 375,Sonchiriya, Tumbaad, yeh saali aashiqui etc etc which deserves a lot more than what it got.
Yes I know lots of other things are also there in this nepo wood, I don't need to take their name Becasue everyone knows
Agreed Bro. Even I Regret Watching Housefull 4 In Theatres And Not Watching Saand Ki Aankh Which Released On The Same Day And Was Far Better Than Housefull 4

Nepotism is everywhere... But
In Film Industry, It kills talent.

And who is saying Boycott someone. Tomorrow he is first in line to book tickets... Double standard fans 😡😡😡

Last edited:
This thread has a very few set of people who are releasing and against nepotism in film industry.Maybe there are a huge number of people with similar thought.But what about the 100+ crore audience do they really care such things?
In India the population is so huge ,that people go to watch worst quality movies paying hundreds of Rupees for timepass irrespective of plot,acting etc.Thats where this Commercial Movies make most of the money and get their investments back.
People also don't encourage/watch technical movies as few people can understand the concepts,acting etc.Thats why No Brainers movies like Baaghi 3,Housefull 4 are watched as very little thinking is required to watch such movies.
Awards show lost their significance long back in India.They are just for promoting star kids by showing hundreds of times on Tv,Giving awards to everyone who is at the event,full of brand promotions and fighting for trp.Awards are a part of business for this Commercial movies.
International Awards like The Oscars,Golden Globe,Baftas and the Emmys do not promote any brand and recognition to all the different technical fileds in film and Tv Show making.Will Indian Awards be atleast a little International Awards show?Never it is just not possible.
So will the 100+ crore population stop watching star family/kids movies as well as India Awards Shows,I really don't think so.
Because Bollywood will never allow Indian Audience to grow and watch creative,modern and Tehnical Content.
So Nepotism has,will and be in existence in future.

I decided not watch any Bollywood movie in Theatres..

If trailer looks attractive and small budget movie going to See

Source

Guys please watch and support this film, I don't know how the movie will be but the trailer is very good and looks promising.I think this will be way better than few of earlier other craps from bollywood. Please support this film, doing so will be a big step forward in order to prove these hard working actor's acting is really good than few of the nepo products who even doesn't knows the 'A' of acting as well.

So guys this was the cast of kalank :
Daughter of shatrughan sinha
Daughter of Mahesh Bhatt
Son of sunil dutt
Son of David dhawan
Brother of Siddharth Roy kapoor
This is Dharma productions or Nepotism productions for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock