Not open for further replies.
So guys this was the cast of kalank :
Daughter of shatrughan sinha
Daughter of Mahesh Bhatt
Son of sunil dutt
Son of David dhawan
Brother of Siddharth Roy kapoor
This is Dharma productions or Nepotism productions for u
It was an underrated movie. Also acting of Kunal Khemu really deserved lots of praises.

Hate Nepotism all you want. Don't discredit hard work. Just because they had it easy. Doesn't mean they don't give effort in executing great content.

Nepotism argument is bulls#it. Apology for my language. But I had enough of it. There is nothing wrong with anyone's kids getting jobs.

Star kids already gets tabloid attention which already makes them celebrities in a showman's world. With this they can already create brands and fan following before stardom.

All star kids have to equally hard as actors as non star kids. It might be easier for them to get connections. But they have to work equally work and even fill their parents' shoes. I can name actors who were star kids who bombed at box office as audience rejected their performance. Star kids doesn't guarantee success.

I know everyone is mad about about certain death of a celebrity. For which I am too. But he was bullied and was targeted for personal vendetta. This has nothing to do with nepotism. There are other hard working actors in the industry who has made it through without fairy godmothers. So let's end this rubbish discussion and stop letting certain section of artist exploiting someone's death.

Reactions: HRP
@Baba Yaga bro.Change the thread title to just nepotism. If you only thing bollywood has so called nepotism. Other industry special telegu industry has same. So defaming only bollywood here is wrong.

Boycotting every movie from Karan Johar and T Series. Both makes sub par movies anyway.
I said this before as it was sensitive times before. I take back my words. I am not talking part in this ongoing bullying attempt against star kids. I am gonna watch and enjoy all kinds of movies if it's according to my taste. Be it of any celebrity or production house.

Bro if anybody son or daughter gets chance it's nothing wrong but stopping other talent's who has no god father in industry is wrong

Bro if anybody son or daughter gets chance it's nothing wrong but stopping other talent's who has no god father in industry is wrong
That's bullying not nepotism. That's the difference most knows but ignores the fact.

By no means is Kriti Sanon (whose 30th birthday falls today) a nepo-kid, and most of her movies, except movies like Heropanti and Panipat, are not with star kids.

Source

Guys please watch and support this film, I don't know how the movie will be but the trailer is very good and looks promising.I think this will be way better than few of earlier other craps from bollywood. Please support this film, doing so will be a big step forward in order to prove these hard working actor's acting is really good than few of the nepo products who even doesn't knows the 'A' of acting as well.

Yes... Definitely Im going to watch this Movie...

As I said Nepotism everywhere and every sector but in Film its destroy the Tenanted stars future..

I seen in Telugu Industry also having Nepotism but they never underestimate Tenant..

Everybody knows that... Other Industries I don't know

We have whole family trees coming from South.
pxZPlpv.jpg

Source : The Federal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock