Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... Definitely Im going to watch this Movie...

As I said Nepotism everywhere and every sector but in Film its destroy the Tenanted stars future..

I seen in Telugu Industry also having Nepotism but they never underestimate Tenant..

Everybody knows that... Other Industries I don't know
OMG!:skd:

We have whole family trees coming from South.
pxZPlpv.jpg

Source : The Federal

List is big I know bhai... But they are not underestimate talent
Auto correction 😜😂😆

Reactions: HRP
List is big I know bhai... But they are not underestimate talent
Tell me who underestimate whom in bollywood? I have seen newbies being pushed by the so called nepotism kids. Than again tabloids prefer controversy over good work. You won't see those in news.

When did filmmaking became a democratic event? Don't we inherent our family businesses. Is it nepotism for private studios to hire their own employees of choosing?

Thousands of actors gives casting auditions. If outsiders weren't allowed. These auditioned wouldn't have happened.

People need to stop playing victim card. If you have skill to make box office hit. Why wouldn't producers hire you? Why would anyone say no to money? Filmmaking also works in profits just like any other business.

We have whole family trees coming from South.

Source : The Federal

Bro In Kollywood there is no nepotism like this. Those who have talents got their credits accordingly. The above mentioned star kids in Kollywood got recognition only because of their talents. Many star kids have been vanished in Kollywood due to lack of talents. And There is no nepotism in Kollywood as like in Bollywood.

Bro In Kollywood there is no nepotism like this. Those who have talents got their credits accordingly. The above mentioned star kids in Kollywood got recognition only because of their talents. Many star kids have been vanished in Kollywood due to lack of talents. And There is no nepotism in Kollywood as like in Bollywood.
Same is the case in bollywood. But people won't admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock