C Band Channel With Ku Band Dish

Thanks vishalbal to remind me this thing. Actually I think to use c band lnb with my 90 cm dish but problem how to set lnb with holder. Little difficult to me cause I live in rental flat & society will not allow me to use terrace for more time.

I was totally forgot my this reply & specially link I posted in the reply which is turn my experiment to most positive side again. Thanks I give you, 1+ reps

omparkash sharma said:
Today I track Inset2E @ 83 Degree East On My Ku Band 90 Cm Dish,Very Few Peoples Get Inset2E By 90 Cm dish,currently 22 channels Show in Blind Scan,m using C & ku Combined LNB,

Dish
JHYEh.jpg

What k sized cband lnbf you used? What dish suggested by satbeams.com for your location?

thx

Its look almost impsbl in Pune. According to satbeam . com you need 100 cm dish & you have 90 cm dish. For Pune I required 130 cm dish & I have 90 cm dish.

Another difficult point is I have 17k lnbf but you didnt mention which you have.

I need to check st-2 c bnd channel & then think to move 83.

Not easy for me.

Thanks.

Biswajit.HD said:
Very nice work @Omprakash ji :) +reps to you..

I also tried Insat 4A on my mcbs 90 cm dish, but was unable to get signals... :-/

I also tried INSAT 4A on my 120 cm dish, but no c band signal found. :(

Hi Ompraksh Sarma
Are you receiving signal from INSAT 2E as of now in your 90 CM dish. How many channel you will get. your LNB is 13k or 17K. My location is Assam. I will receivable or not in my location on a small dish. Can you tell me Diff. in Insat 2E, Insat 4A 83*.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock