Breaking Cable Operators signed new NTO RIO after few days of standoff

Good initiative by abp news and abp ananda they i see from last couple of days showing star and zee daily shows recap coz they also knew cable subscriber not able to see zee and star channels

P.s i don't know if other language abo channel also dod this or not coz i only watch abp ananda and abp news

Good initiative by abp news and abp ananda they i see from last couple of days showing star and zee daily shows recap coz they also knew cable subscriber not able to see zee and star channels

P.s i don't know if other language abo channel also dod this or not coz i only watch abp ananda and abp news
Yes, Good News Today also do this daily but from a very long time.

I am now ready for NTO 4.0. Bring it ON :angry2: :undecided:
My prediction is cap on NCF increases from ₹130 to ₹200. Government increases GST from 18% to 28%. And lowest bouquet of Star cost ₹100. Zee and Sony are combined entity now..Their lowest bouquet starts from ₹200. And launch of Star Gold 2 HD gets delayed by 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock