Cant find channel topups in website

If you want paid alacarte topups best option for non-HD channels is to activate from Airtel app. Another method is to use sms ADD <channel number> to 54325 SMS GET <channel number> to know the cost.

If you want alacarte free topup (up to Rs.150) then only method is to contact customer care.

Just now checked the airtel site for top up section..and found that Topup section only consist in-house topup( Relam chel topup/miniplex topup/movie mania topup/ ikids/igames/icooking/idevotiontopup/bengali hitz topup like this) and free channel topup( like HD customer ID topup/DD Rajyasabha Topup/News X topup/ Premaya news/ B news topup like that..) ..
so very bad move from airtel as We cant use airtel website for topup activation anymore. we have to use only APP for this.

I think they revamping top up section in self care .. Just guess let's see ..

iphifi said:
If you want paid alacarte topups best option for non-HD channels is to activate from Airtel app. Another method is to use sms ADD <channel number> to 54325 SMS GET <channel number> to know the cost.

If you want alacarte free topup (up to Rs.150) then only method is to contact customer care.

hello  ip hifi ,
sony bbc earth is free it shows 0 rs in dashboard , next is it possible that they replaced  "telugu free regional topup " with "sony bbc earth" because both are free .

or they removed telugu regional topup completely for everyone ?

MysticWind said:
hello  ip hifi ,
sony bbc earth is free it shows 0 rs in dashboard , next is it possible that they replaced  "telugu free regional topup " with "sony bbc earth" because both are free .

or they removed telugu regional topup completely for everyone ?

They are revamping back-end system. So BBC Earth SD cost is Rs.12/- Even if it's showing Rs.0 Rs.12 is accounted in Rs.150 free topups. Telugu Free is not part of FTA-Alacarte pack. So every time you re-update channels all non-eligible topups will be automatically removed by back-end software.

@iphifi im getting channel topup renewed messages on registered number , im on free topups now so why am i still getting these message ? [ i subscribed to sonic & ngc topups because airtel didnt add in alacarte , on 26th airtel changed it to free topups .today is 29th now im receiving these messages ].

i dont keep track of account balance so how to check if money got deducted ?

MysticWind said:
@iphifi im getting channel topup renewed messages on registered number , im on free topups now so why am i still getting these message ? [ i subscribed to sonic & ngc topups because airtel didnt add in alacarte , on 26th airtel changed it to free topups .today is 29th now im receiving these messages ].

i dont keep track of account balance so how to check if money got deducted ?
Give Miss Call On 8130081300 or check here : airtel Online Bill Payment - Postpaid Mobile, Broadband, Landline Bill Pay & Digital TV Recharge

Its not updated in selfcare account statement i think it will take some time before it gets updated with new data.

btw i see two topups in airtel app "nick" and "nick topup" in kids section , are they both different channels or same ?

MysticWind said:
Its not updated in selfcare account statement i think it will take some time before it gets updated with new data.

btw i see two topups in airtel app "nick" and "nick topup" in kids section , are they both different channels or same ?

If you want to check if any topup is charged then best way is to check how much money is deducted each day and see if it matches with base pack DBR.
Nick Rs.6/- topup is probably Nick Junior.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock