Card pairing Error

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 22,996
^ i know that pairing can be done from their end only, but someone asked be to note down stb code, thats why i said that

Rohit Marathi said:
^ i know that pairing can be done from their end only, but someone asked be to note down stb code, thats why i said that

Register The Complaint to CC & Pairing Code Will Be Send Via Message Displayed Ur Stb & Then Say Code To CC, Stb Serial Code Displayed in Stb Back Side & Stb Down Side

They are demanding rs400 for pairing process, because they are saying i have changed my stb , but really i have not changed my stb, from purchasing date to till date

I know where mistake might be happen, but i am sure it is from their customer care executive

bcoz in 2008-2009 two times set top box was got malfunctioned, i had called to cc, they came to home, take back stb and came after few days,. Now i don't know weather they had repaired it or replaced it,. so its not our mistake in this case.. otherwise i have not changed set top box from purchasing date..

I think reliance dth using such tactics to loot innocent customers like me, because i googled for same and have found many similar issues.. really one should not blindly believe on such big companies just seeing their brand name/reputation,. Jitna bada naam.. utne hi bade khote..!

Now they are telling that their software automatically unpairs stb and smart card if we not recharge our account from 2-3 months and having suspended mode from 2-3 months, i want to know is anybody here who have not recharged their reliance dth from 2-3 months and having suspended mode from 2-3 months and having similar error

Rohit Marathi said:
Now they are telling that their software automatically unpairs stb and smart card if we not recharge our account from 2-3 months and having suspended mode from 2-3 months, i want to know is anybody here who have not recharged their reliance dth from 2-3 months and having suspended mode from 2-3 months and having similar error

Rohit bro Better To move Other,s Dth Like videocon D2h & Airtel Diital Tv

Ya rdtv is pathetic nowdays better to remove it.

Rohit Marathi said:

I recharged my Reliance Digital HD box after 1 and half year and it is working well. I was getting the same pairing error in 2012 but then by calling customer care my issue was resolved by paying 400 Rs additionaly. After that I used the Reliance Digital till January 2014 and then I activate it again on 12-05-2014 just by adding 230 Rs and it started working. I don't think so once ur box is paired by customer care then software of box unpair it automatically after 2 to 3 months because if it true then my Reliance Digital HD box must not work. I am reply in this post because it could be still helpful for many customers who r from out of India and still thinking what happened to their boxes suddenly ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock