DDF Exclusive Change in Entry Point for STB connected with Super LNB on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 8,139

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Sky changing Entry Point via Software update for STBs connected via Super LNB.

k0XfWDV.jpg

I have tatasky hd +box with super lnb will it effect the transmission if entry point is not changed

Hmm, interesting... I searched for this video and watched it just now. They are telling technicians that incase some subscriber is having STB connected to Super LNB and Entry Point is showing as TP 14 (11010 H) then technician needs to follow some manual steps to upgrade software in order to change entry point to GSat K9.

Now comes something which is totally new and unheard of, for all of us software was rolled out in batches few months back so that Hone TP is changed from 11050 H to 11550 V but in this video New Home TP is set as 10850 H. As far as i know currently there is no such transponder in use by Tata Sky so does this indicate activation of Horizontal Polarity in coming months or for Super LNB Frequency calculation is done differently?

Anyone having the Software Release Version mentioned in video or Tata Sky is testing this on select boxes before formal rollout?

Awaiting more updates from members

Here is the video
Source

Last edited:
@dino29 bro the Frequency is 10890 H not 10850 :ok2: Also The Tp they're maintaining is from Gsat but with H Polarity .. So Ts may be Activating new Tps soon :tup:

60FR0Cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock