Changes in HD Gold Pack Rules

anantisback

Reaction score
I received a call from Tata Sky Poona customer Care center no. 020 66819600 telling me that HD Gold Pack Rules will be changed from October 2012.
You can watch an HD channel only if it is subscribed in your existing SD base pack.
For example Dhamal Mix pack users will not be able to view ESPN HD,Star Cricket HD,Star Movies HD and Star World HD because they are not available in Dhamal Mix pack.Even if you are Annual HD Gold Pack subscriber,you will loose these channels.:angry:angry:angry
Absolutely hopeless move by Tata Sky.

Very Bad news :angry...Simply Tatasky Increase Subscription charges By this Way :p !
Can we subscribe Hd channel with Grand Sports Pack ? :huh

Very bad move like dish tv. Half of their customers are already deactive and now if they do this all hd user will be gone. Very very very very bad policy.

Mr.Anant said:
I received a call from Tata Sky Poona customer Care center no. 020 66819600 telling me that HD Gold Pack Rules will be changed from October 2012.
You can watch an HD channel only if it is subscribed in your existing SD base pack.
For example Dhamal Mix pack users will not be able to view ESPN HD,Star Cricket HD,Star Movies HD and Star World HD because they are not available in Dhamal Mix pack.Even if you are Annual HD Gold Pack subscriber,you will loose these channels.:angry:angry:angry
Absolutely hopeless move by Tata Sky.

If this happens then Goodbye TataSky & welcome D2h after my subscription gets over. :angry

In last month there is rumor that tata is going to buy d2h. I think now tata sky going to help for d2h. Ts create force on user to move on d2h.

proof of call from Tata Sky Poona CC office

dMMNj.png

Really worst move. Don't know what they want. Pay more for both SD and HD now. :wall

BTW what if we subscribe to that SD channel seaparately if that is not available in our pack, can we watch that HD channel then...??

dreamdth said:
Really worst move. Don't know what they want. Pay more for both SD and HD now. :wall

BTW what if we subscribe to that SD channel seaparately if that is not available in our pack, can we watch that HD channel then...??

Subscribe SD channel as A-la-carte to watch it's HD channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock