Changes in HD Gold Pack Rules

So need to pay for its SD channel then only we can get HD..

really very very worst move and this will make tata sky further in crisis. I would say this kind of moves are suicide for tatasky (already sick).:(

Following mail sent to tata sky all offices by me

Dear Sir,
I,Anant Ghanekar,Subscriber Id : ********* am using Tata Sky Plus HD box with Annual subscription of Dhamal Mix Pack and Annual subscription of HD Gold Pack.
Yesterday evening at 4:37 pm i received a call on my registered mobile no. from Tata Sky Customer Care (Tel No. 020 66819600) informing me about launch of Colors HD channel on 8th October 2012.
The CC also informed me that Tata Sky will change rules for HD Gold pack with following changes.
You can watch a channel in HD channel only if it's SD channel is subscribed in your existing SD base pack or Ala-crate pack.
For example Dhamal Mix pack users will not be able to view ESPN HD,Star Cricket HD,Star Movies HD and Star World HD because they are not available in SD Dhamal Mix pack.Even if you are Annual HD Gold Pack subscriber,you will loose these channels.

This is an injustice on all annual Dhamal Mix Pack and Annual subscribers of HD Gold pack users.Why are you forcing us to watch same channel in SD and HD both???I have already paid money for HD version of channel because i don't want to see it in SD.
If this is implemented i will quit tata sky and will force many to do the same by way of spreading this unethical method by tata sky.Tata Sky has least number of HD and SD channels.Others have 15 to 22 HD channels where as you have just 10.You don;t have many SD channels and now you are planning to loot all of us??
I will quit tata sky and will make every one possible not to join tata sky or quit it at the earliest as better options are available for us in DTH market.
TATA brand name is India's prestige.You are planning to spoil it by implementing this cheap money making tactics.
My request to you is not to implement this decision failing which sadly you will definately loose subscribers and Tata Sky brand will further be spoiled.

Yours Truly,
Anant Ghanekar

Just spoke to Ms.Rita,nodal officer Maharashtra.She seems to be unaware of this issue and assured me to look into the matter and call me back.
You can call her on 02266133000 (Ask for Maharashtra nodal officer to the operator) or mail her at [email protected]

Yes, generally Tata Sky CC get such updates from forum members, they never knows about the newly added channels too.. But Mr.Anant i liked one line really i.e >

I will quit tata sky and will make every one possible not to join tata sky or quit it at the earliest as better options are available for us in DTH market.

I think Tata sky is slowly turning into a premium dth player, the general urban public have a lot of faith and loyalty with tata sky and they can easily survive with such tactics.

In response to my yesterday's mail just now i received call from Mr.Manjunath at CEO desk of tata sky from Bangalore office.He told me few things i wish to share.
1.In G sat 10 tata sky will get only 3 to 4 TP's initially.
2.Colors HD launch confirmed on 8th October
3.M Tunes HD expected in near future
4.In Diwali new channels will be launched along with new festival offers.
5.As per my query he told me that these changes are mostly done for HD Gold Pack but those with annual HD Gold pack will enjoy all channels in HD with out any problem.Monthly users will be bound by new rules as i was informed by CC day before yesterday. :(
He also assured me that if i loose any HD channel,i can mail it to [email protected] and mention MR.MANJUNATH as a reference and he will take care of it.
6.He said that tata sky will be making many changes in up coming days and he is already getting many questions about CC informing customers about changes.

This is really sad that only annual users like me are protected from these changes and not all users.So from next month if you have a channel in SD then only you can watch it in HD.It is confirmed by Mr.Manjunath also told me to wait till 8th October to see what changes exactly made.

nIvWZ.png

THIS is really worst move by tatasky.This is totally a monopoly nature

These changes may lead T(S to dusty dumping ground.....
atleast I will dump my T(S HD DVR along with T(S plus box to dump-yard ... :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock