Changes in HD Gold Pack Rules

mystic brother, then please wait till october 8 as Mr.Ananth's response mail from tatasky. wait n see what are changes going to be made exactly and then make your decision.

Any one can mail or call tata sky corporate office to Ms.Rita in mumbai as i did or call Mr.Manjunath to confirm this news.

nskaran said:
mystic brother, then please wait till october 8 as Mr.Ananth's response mail from tatasky. wait n see what are changes going to be made exactly and then make your decision.

Well I am not in hurry as I am in annual subscription pack...
almost 6 months left.

This is future implement by tata sky. As they will add many HD channels that time they will be use this type of pack and if we want sure HD pack, they will charge more surly. Wait till 8 octo. and watch what will happen.

simply throw tata sky in the dustbin. move to Sun Direct as I am using it HD Channels can be viewed without subscribing to SD Channels.
For instance , if u want to watch National Geographic HD then there is no need to have National Geographic SD in your base packs .........
Eight Fantastic HD Channels by Sun Direct and more coming : Surya Movies HD coming soon. More HD Channels approaching soon.

If we pay access fee then whether can we watch all HD channels of SD channels in that pack without extra money?

Bishnu15 said:
simply throw tata sky in the dustbin. move to Sun Direct
if someone throws their tatasky(with 11hd channel) to dustbin, they would move to d2h with 22 channels and not to sun with 8 channels (that too 4 from their own network)

Shashank789 said:
If we pay access fee then whether can we watch all HD channels of SD channels in that pack without extra money?

yes after paying hd access fee you can watch all hd channels whose sd version is part of your base pack

Bad move by Tata Sky!!!!!!!!!!!
customer service at its worst.. they can make arbitary changes to existing packages and customers have no way to complain of this... other providers must be also doing same!!.. time to protest against such anti people policies..

I am going to close my tata sky subscription.. very ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Its a very worst move by T(S, they will feel the heat in few days because of this move, since the customers have not have there won choice. Any way i am happy that they made the decision before i move to T(S which i was planned in a week time, but feel sad for the T(S customers.........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock