Changes In Just One Year

Re: RE: Changes In Just One Year

me_saket said:
yes

last 3-4 years

d2h hike rate very execpetally

just compare what he paid rs7k to 11k., around 80% hike

no other dth hike this 80% in 1 year except d2h.

so what I was suggesting many people that d2h is not cheap service as of now.

no point in going with d2h with no extra benifties with mant lackunas like gui, signal, recording, STB quality, cust service.

d2h gain major share in initial year, which d2h cant sustain for coming year.

d2H comes for biz with profits and not loss in biz.

Even all dth hiked the price. But still d2h is cheaper comparing other.

@saket : instead of commenting on the thread starter's information why can't you post the price hike details of other dth in the last one year till now?

All DTH are increasing prices directly & indirectly. If one wants to switch over then atleast cost of other DTH STB will have to be borne.

If all DTH are having almost same price/pack then one can consider other things like cust service / HW quality / future prospects of DTH player (RD=?) / reliability and past history of DTH & their promoters (AD=?) / PQ & AQ / Whether additional HW (like mono LNB) is required to watch available chs etc...

If interested, one can consider for details like no of reminders that can be set / Service & shifting charges / additional cost for PVR & DVR like activation charge, subscription charge etc...

Active d2h Music (Music Space Hitz) was part of New Diamond pack back then. d2h Cinema was a bonus for new customers with long term recharge. Now since your LTR period is going to get over, it won't be free anymore. All DTH companies have increased their prices, but d2h is still cheaper compared to others.

Mr yuvi2yuvi

Geekvishal has cleared or doubt

D2h music and d2h cinema was available to thrwadstarter

So for him hike is 80%

@me_saket Dude, there is no 80% price hike. d2h Cinema and Active music space are add ons and are not permanently free for anyone. What they've increased is package price and multiroom connection charge. He was getting d2h Cinema as a bonus.

me_saket said:
Mr yuvi2yuvi

Geekvishal has cleared or doubt

D2h music and d2h cinema was available to thrwadstarter

So for him hike is 80%

D2h music and d2h cinema was available for free for him since he did the long term recharge. Now they revised the offer.

But none of the other DTH is offering their PPV channels and paid active services for free for one year even though we are doing the recharge for long term (1 year).

In d2h, they are offering d2h movies 1 and d2h movies 2 for free as part of base pack (at least in higher pack). You cannot get this kind of free offering from any other dth.

For example, in airtel, you cannot get either super hitz or star gold hitz or star vijay hits for free as part of any base pack including Magnum pack.

Before criticizing d2h for reducing free offerings, check the free offering by other dth at the time when the thread started availed the offer from d2h. Most of the other dth are offering only free days for long time recharge and no other free service offering.

D2h Cinema 12 months Free With New Connection (1 Year of Subscription) it was offer last
Now This offer not available on New Connection
How can It is Price Hike?

About Active Music It was offer as free with base pack i.e New Diamond and above Higher Pack
later it was removed from that Packages

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
D2h Cinema 12 months Free With New Connection (1 Year of Subscription) it was offer last
Now This offer not available on New Connection
How can It is Price Hike?

About Active Music It was offer as free with base pack i.e New Diamond and above Higher Pack
later it was removed from that Packages

You are right. Only the free offering is reduced. But still the current benefits from d2h is very good comparing other dth.

I mean to say

Initially d2h given lots of freebies and captured many new subscriber.

Now feebies removes and crust has to compulsory watch remaing.

This tactics only used by d2 h And not by any other DTH.

If portability comes, he can change, but its not started,

So those crust are feeling unsatafied.

One concept is there

Cost of acquisition for new customer

D2h keep it negative, and that loss is not been fulfilled by now.

But other DTH always keep it low, not negative.

Cost of acquisition is include stb, CPE, odu, free subscription, commission to dealers , installation cost, material cost, and any other bonus paid to sale or dealer team.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock