Channel Audio Video Problem

Ankit Jain

Contributor
Reaction score
From today morning I'm facing strange problem on two channels. In Sony Hd the tv screen just blinks every now and then and on star gold hd im able to hear the background voice but cannot hear any dialogues. Even when the engineer visited my house he swiped my box and also changed the hdmi cable still I was facing the same problem. Even his seniors were confused with the problem im facing. Does anyone have any idea why this problem is occuring????

If the problem is not Solved After The Change Stb and HDMi cable, Try To Test These Channel by Audio/Video In same Tv and By HDMI Cable In Another TV,

Re: RE: Channel Audio Video Problem

Even i am having the same problem.might be something going on at backend team.

If it is the same for all then hope good news as both are hd channels and d2h also testing 6 hd channels. So they are testing something with the available hd channels.

In last 5 days DD 5.1 audio having no sound sometimes in nat geo HD for a couple of minutes.....stereo was available at that time.....

Anybody experienced this??

Nat Geo HD is having this problem always. Whenever they are showing Advs or Promos, there won't be Dolby sound. I have experienced this from the Day-1 after attaching 5.1 decoder to my HD STB.

Yes, that has been a problem in NGC HD from beginning for me (started using D2h a year ago). There is no DD audio during commercial breaks. I feel the value of silence during those 2 minutes :)

Last few days im facing audio problem in few HD Channels...Colors HD, Zee Studio...The volume is very low...so i have to increase the volume level and when i switch to different HD channel i have to decrease volume level as it too loud...before this all HD and SD Channels use to have even audio...anyone else facing this kind of issue? Is this problem from d2h end?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock