Cheap Marketing Gimmick by Tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
I seriously doubt that call was from TATASKY. They never do it. By the way TATASKY must be relieved after all d2h follow the same track for Star world premier HD Rs 60 per month.

Don't defend ts.

XYZ whoever made the call,TS had activated the pack without confirmation from its valuable customer.So how TS is innocent here?

Read his post carefully, 1st he rejected it, then he agree after hearing that he can drop package at anytime, but it's fault of that person who didnt tell him about one month locking period, surely it's a fault from TS end, calling person is from TS.

piinku1 said:
Don't defend ts.

XYZ whoever made the call,TS had activated the pack without confirmation from its valuable customer.So how TS is innocent here?

If he is sure that the cc guy told him that he can drop this channel any time and subscribe this channel as daily basis then why isn't he complaining to higher authority i.e nodal officer, ceo etc as every conversation to cc is recorded ? ;) I think it will be better if he goes to the higher authority.

So it is clear that every conversation to cc is recorded and they checked that recorded conversation. Now the cc guy will face the heat as he told wrong information to customer.

No, outbound calls to customers usually get recorded..All inbound calls get automatically recorded in CC..

I wish all to support the consumer . But here in this forum there were several occasions where unreasonable comments like, "if you don't like go to some other DTh or cable TV" , " don't watch the channel if you don't like it" , " don't subscribe the channel if you feel it costly" , instead of welcoming the discussion and participate in it. If some body differs with one's opinion it can be criticised analytically or ignore the post . When there is no ground to defend then only such comments occur. I don't understand why such comments occur here and suspect any motive behind this.

umeshg729 said:
No, outbound calls to customers usually get recorded..All inbound calls get automatically recorded in CC..

But then Why they discontinue the channel before the expiry of 30 days period lock-in period as said by the thread starter in post # 14 ? This proves TATA(SKY have all conversation records (inbound as well as outbound) between the customer and cc executive and that the cc guy provided wrong information to the customer. So they have discontinued the channel. It's a welcome move that they have corrected their mistake. :clap

dipayan said:
But then Why they discontinue the channel before the expiry of 30 days period lock-in period as said by the thread starter in post # 14 ? This proves TATA(SKY have all conversation records (inbound as well as outbound) between the customer and cc executive and that the cc guy provided wrong information to the customer. So they have discontinued the channel. It's a welcome move that they have corrected their mistake. :clap

no, if its our mistake then they also help to us. Ts is most friendly dth. They want satisfaction of customer. On many occasion i have great experience of their good services. Like credit[also not debit after recharge] , channel or pack deactivation within lock period. Only your way of convenience should be correct format.

SUNIEL said:
no, if its our mistake then they also help to us. Ts is most friendly dth. They want satisfaction of customer. On many occasion i have great experience of their good services. Like credit[also not debit after recharge] , channel or pack deactivation within lock period. Only your way of convenience should be correct format.

I don't understand. You mean the thread starter himself activated the channel & now want to deactivate within 30 days lock period or it is TATASKY mistake(cc guy provided wrong information may be by mistake). I think only way to check whose mistake is the recorded conversation. Isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock