Cheap Marketing Gimmick by Tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.

manjunathar24

Reaction score
Yesterday some one called me and asked to activate the Star Premier HD, but i rejected his offer, he conveyanced me that it will cost only Rs.2 / day, whenever i want i can remove the channel, no need to subscribe monthly pack, which will cost Rs.60.00, now i call to customer care and asking them to remove the channel they are saying it cant be removed, minimum subscription is one month. if its monthly pack, why these people giving wrong information to activate this unwanted channel, this is nothing but ROBBERY.:angry

Reactions: Omi
manjunathar24 said:
Yesterday some one called me and asked to activate the Star Premier HD, but i rejected his offer, he conveyanced me that it will cost only Rs.2 / day, whenever i want i can remove the channel, no need to subscribe monthly pack, which will cost Rs.60.00, now i call to customer care and asking them to remove the channel they are saying it cant be removed, minimum subscription is one month. if its monthly pack, why these people giving wrong information to activate this unwanted channel, this is nothing but ROBBERY.:angry

Really cheap policy from ts to promote new ch.

this is the tele marketing.This is not the fault of tatasky.You should aware of this.

Amarjeet said:
this is the tele marketing.This is not the fault of tatasky.You should aware of this.

So according to you that telemarketing company activated topup.:lol
This is fault of ts.

Any dth should confirm from customers before activating any topup

Better u complaint to cc that u never placed request for activation, and refused offer given by telemarketer

me_saket said:
Better u complaint to cc that u never placed request for activation, and refused offer given by telemarketer

Tit for Tat. Good idea.

yes now Tata wants to get some revnue from this channel. It could only be possible by fooling customers. Its not a great channel that everyone wants to watch it. The price is really high for the channel..

I seriously doubt that call was from TATASKY. They never do it. By the way TATASKY must be relieved after all d2h follow the same track for Star world premier HD Rs 60 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock