Cheap Marketing Gimmick by Tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
I don't understand. You mean the thread starter himself activated the channel & now want to deactivate within 30 days lock period or it is TATASKY mistake(cc guy provided wrong information may be by mistake). I think only way to check whose mistake is the recorded conversation. Isn't it ?

so simple he receive a call from ts, cc guy give info about star word premier HD channel and how to subscribe. Only cc guy miss to give info about lock period

Guys, TS has resolved thread starter's complaint. So no point blaming TS any more! Or continuing this discussion.

jdrocks said:
Guys, TS has resolved thread starter's complaint. So no point blaming TS any more! Or continuing this discussion.
Completely Agree :tup

Thread poster's problem is solved.

BUT T(S can trap other viewers too. So beware and be aware!

dipayan said:
Completely Agree :tup
I totally agree. My appeal is to be positive for the consumer always.
Initially you only certified that TS will never do such things. Don't try to tell that it has been done by their outsourcing agent. Principal is always responsible for their agent's actions.
You further suspected the grievance of the member " If he is sure that the cc guy told that why is not he complaining to higher authorities etc.etc."
Such comments may lead to wrong conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock