Cheated by tatasky

tatasky_2006

Reaction score
Hi,
On 20th March 2014, i got an call from tata sky customer care informing that they are launching an premier sports hd channel called star sports premium hd on their platform. I asked what was premium about the service he replied that you will get add free cricket and different angle cameras , deeper analysis, audio feeds. So i asked him is it like actve sports service like one offered in 2007 world cup ( i am ts subscriber since 2006) and he said yes and tht too in hd. Me being a cricket fanatic subcribed to it by paying 200 rs.. but yesterday to my disappointment it was same as ss hd1. I am an annual mega hd subcriber with multi room and have swp and combo hbo as addon i have tata sky hd plus as my primary connection.... please advise as what i can do get the refund for first time in seven years with ts i feel cheated...very disappointed that they will cheat a customer who has been with them since their inception...

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

U should first watch free preview of yesterday Ind pak match before subscribing.
It was ad fee, HD too so what u missed multiple Audio feed ?

I went on customer service persons words...he lied to me...ya i should have previewed before subscribing..but do i have any recourse now??

dipayan said:
U should first watch free preview of yesterday Ind pak match before subscribing.
It was ad fee, HD too so what u missed multiple Audio feed ?

Also multiple camera angles were missing

tatasky_2006 said:
I went on customer service persons words...he lied to me...ya i should have previewed before subscribing..but do i have any recourse now??

I don't want to break your heart but possibility is very less for refunding here because you itself ready to pay for the service you can't blame anybody from TATA(SKY.

Anirudha Das said:
I don't want to break your heart but possibility is very less for refunding here because you itself ready to pay for the service you can't blame anybody from TATA(SKY.
I paid on the condition that there would be multiple camera angles and feeds.. if they dont fulfill it can i have an way out ??

Re: RE: Cheated by tatasky

tatasky_2006 said:
I paid on the condition that there would be multiple camera angles and feeds.. if they dont fulfill it can i have an way out ??

It's a channel from broadcaster. If broadcaster isn't providing multiple angle how can TS provide to u? If u think CC had provided wrong info then send mail to CEO, or call again they have the voice conversion. So they can check that conversation.

tatasky_2006 said:

Its not the service of TATA(SKY its Star Sports's service TS is only selling that in our platform Star has all the rights to drop and add any thing in that service thats a reason they give free preview to test that service is working fine or not but you can claim on CC that they give wrong info about the service i will suggest you to wait till today see the service if you still don't find any difference then claim it tomorrow by calling CEO of TATA(SKY.

tatasky_2006 said:

You might have to email, make several calls, reach to customer care supervisor level, it should get resolved. My experience is that if you are able to convince, you will get the refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock