Chennai DAS Updates.

RE: Mass Channel Swapping again on SCV Analogue - Updates.

amarnathkvk said:
Thanks bro never heared the term PAN INDIA before :shy now got it .

https://www.quora.com/Whats-does-PAN-stand-for-in-India

You know what? Major parts of TN and Chennai are not in India. Otherwise, Chennai would have digitized on 01-Jan-2013 itself.

But it was digitized on 01-Jan-2013 only. From 02-Jan-2013, it went back to 31-Dec-2012 :lol

Sadiq said:
You know what? Major parts of TN and Chennai are not in India. Otherwise, Chennai would have digitized on 01-Jan-2013 itself.

But it was digitized on 01-Jan-2013 only. From 02-Jan-2013, it went back to 31-Dec-2012 :lol

:lol ok bro so this time in chennai it will be completed?

amarnathkvk said:
:lol ok bro so this time in chennai it will be completed?

Definitely won't be completed.

Sadiq said:

Oh what will happen for the analogue users bro?. I mean TAMILNADU ARASU CABLE TV CORPORATION LIMITED will continue its work?

amarnathkvk said:
Oh what will happen for the analogue users bro?. I mean TAMILNADU ARASU CABLE TV CORPORATION LIMITED will continue its work?

Don't worry! They will all get signals.

Hi Sadiq,

Am seeing contrast in your replies..
One place you told..

Sadiq said:
Dec 31, 2015 is the last deadline for DAS. There is an order from TRAI to the broadcasters to disconnect signals to the MSOs who are still running Analog. So, analog should come to an end now.

Analog will come to an end on 1st jan 2016. Another place, Definitely won't be completed.

Sadiq said:

Are you telling Analog will continue in chennai or not..

Sadiq said:
Why it has to continue analogue? They cannot continue analogue only because they didn't get the license and awaiting for it. Everything will be cleared on 01-Jan-16.

Though Arasu supports analogue, there is another order to the broadcasters to not provide signals to MSOs if they are continuing analogue. So, if no broadcasters are giving their signals, then continuing analogue is nothing.

I am sure Sun network will stop their signals to Arasu for sure.

If Sun stops signals to Arasu, It should stop it in SCV analog also.. So it is difficult for Sun to stop Arasu analog signals..

sathishbabu4u said:
Hi Sadiq,

Am seeing contrast in your replies..
One place you told..

Analog will come to an end on 1st jan 2016. Another place, Definitely won't be completed.

Are you telling Analog will continue in chennai or not..

Still I am standing in my first point.

Analog will come to an end on 1st Jan 2016 since that is the order from TRAI.

But the case of Chennai is different. Politicians will not allow this to get completed. Both SCV and Arasu are having political support. So, it won't be completed in Chennai for sure and also in most of the other parts of TN.

sathishbabu4u said:
If Sun stops signals to Arasu, It should stop it in SCV analog also.. So it is difficult for Sun to stop Arasu analog signals..

SCV can easily manage since they already have digital feed and customers. They can also easily convert customers by giving them boxes. But Arasu can't go digital on a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock