Chennai DAS Updates.

I think so bro in vellore Arasu have their own office to distribute signals to other areas channel list I don't know bro some I use dth. But I will try to get list from my friends

Ok, good to know. Do share the list when you have it. Thanks.

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 22 Jun 2017

"Republic Tv replaces VK Digital HD STB Info Channel"

--

"Republic TV at 2 places" IN

"HD STB Info Channel" OUT

--

"Republic Tv is being shown at minimum 2 places for past 4 weeks (till last week it was available at 3 places)"

---

VK Digital HD STB HD3000 UI Pics.

vP5iLT9.jpg

H8jq6Ft.jpg

ODaJIA4.jpg

I got access to this STB recently so took snaps of UI, hope members who has an HD STB from VK Digital able to post more pics (all channel numbers as shown in the sample above) from the same. (y)

What are the HD channels bro? All Polimer channels in HD?
Hi..all the available HD channels in India are coming...more than 85 HD channels. Actual package price according to VK it's 250 only including tax....but my LCO is charging 350 and the box price is 1000 with replacement of old SCV box, I bought it at the time of launch nearly one year back.

Last edited:
Did you buy hd box? How much is the price what is the package price?

Nopes. I just got access from a friend so took snaps. He said he pays Rs 300 for all SD+HD Channels (except Sun network).

No idea about HD STB price as his family got it a long time back.

He said i too should have got an HD STB when VK entered but my family is more than happy with the channels they get via analogue so unless analogue turns off i cant move to DAS.

Hi..all the available HD channels in India are coming...more than 85 HD channels. Actual package price according to VK it's 250 only including tax....but my LCO is charging 350 and the box price is 1000 with replacement of old SCV box, I bought it at the time of launch nearly one year back.

My LCO is charging Rs 300 but no HD channels from Sun network. Do you get Sun network HD channels as well within Rs 350? Thanks.

Arasu requested 3 month extension to go DAS but I&B Ministry has given just 1 month extension (17 July extended to 17 Aug 2017) to compete DAS else the DAS Provisional license would be suspended or revoked.

Source: IndianTelevision.Com

--

So by August first week we shall have an on ground update of DAS implementation as MSO's like SCV, VK Digital & TCCL seem to have enough STB's in place to go DAS within a short time if Arasu has an issue. But if Arasu procures atleast a part of the 70 lac STB then we shall get free STB by Aug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock