Chennai DAS Updates.

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 20 Aug 2017

"Multiple Republic Tv Feed IN

Now VK is filled with Local channels and multiple Republic Tv feeds.

Last edited:
Cable customers should know the advantages of DTH and move to it is my humble opinion.

If DTH can lower the price considering the huge customer base it can get then people wont have much issue in moving to DTH.

Hope some strong players like Jio enters the DTH industry so prices goes affordable and people quit local cable on mass and move to DTH.

If someone wants to watch tons of local channels their only choice is VK Analogue. :LOL:

When they started they already started with fewer Tamil & English channels but with 2 sports channels which was slightly satisfying as SCV never offered any Sports. But slowly they further reduced both the Tamil and English channels and removed 1 sports too. :mad:

Now SCV has 42 Tamil Channels & 5 English (including 1 GEC Zee Cafe) but VK has just 31 Tamil Channels (excluding 4 local channels) & just 2 English Channels. Hope a positive change comes real soon as its too boring with fewer Tamil and English channels. :mad:

I would also appreciate if my LCO moves to Arasu Analogue as they have over 54 Tamil, 4 Infotainment (incl NGC & Animal Planet), Almost All Sports & 3-9 English Movie & GEC channels. (y)

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 01 Sep 2017

Multiple Republic Tv Feed continues

Shree Tv (local channel) IN

Crown Tv & Shivan Tv (local channels) OUT

---

Ukbgw5d.png

Last edited:
VK Digital Analogue Updates - 08 Sep 2017

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil & English Channels.
Either they should promote DAS by offering free SD STB or by displaying their STB price or consider turning off their Analogue

Shree Tv (local channel) IN

Crown Tv, Tamil & Shivam Tv (all local channels) OUT

---

Last edited:
VK Digital Analogue Updates - 08 Sep 2017

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

NONE IN

NDTV OUT

---

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock