Chennai DAS Updates.

even i know to quote better, read your post below, i believe shifting residence means shifting house!!

Ok, one final answer to this repeated queries.....

1: Yes, i said "i shifted residence just a few streets away, " while you said " i see you have been shifting places MANY TIMES." and i replied that "I never shifted many times".

You seem to have forgot so its ok, no worries.

--
2: And you seem make too much assumptions. So another final clarification, even LCD/LED tv's have DVI/PC input. So when i meant TV it means Proper wall-mountable LCD/LED television and not some TV Tuner card that i used during the 90's to record videos from tv.

3: Not everyone who wants a government service are looking for cheap costs. Some prefer government service for some specific reasons.

Last edited:
m
Ok, one final answer to this repeated queries.....

1: Yes, i said "i shifted residence just a few streets away, " while you said " i see you have been shifting places MANY TIMES." and i replied that "I never shifted many times".

You seem to have forgot so its ok, no worries.,,, you have mentioned about a year earlier that you shifted, im not getting the logs anyways im least bothered whether you stay in one place or shift places.

--
2: And you seem make too much assumptions. So another final clarification, even LCD/LED tv's have DVI/PC input. So when i meant TV it means Proper wall-mountable LCD/LED television and not some TV Tuner card that i used during the 90's to record videos from tv. if you have so much advanced TV no one would waiting years on getting a STB, for Rs800..!! and wait for free STB.( i see many of your threads asking for free STB)

3: Not everyone who wants a government service are looking for cheap costs. Some prefer government service for some specific reasons.
you are the one here who wants free STB, i already have DTH and digital TV,

Anyways lets close it here, i dont want to comment on what you wish to do, you stay with cable or without cable, with DTH or without DTH, you are here to just to comment on the threads based on others experience and comments. None of them are yours as you dont have anything at the moment ( i mean a cable or digital tv or DTH)

Last edited:
Analogue update: Again zee Tamil came back. Now only one 1 info channel.

Looks like VK don't have gut's to initiate DAS faster in chennai.

Nopes, Analogue is the one that gives them both hope for a better future and also a strong grip on the thousands of valuable subscribers so no MSO (except the one which has no presence in Chennai) would leave analogue till the very last day and the last day seems far away as TRAI or anyone is yet to take notice.

Analogue update: Again zee Tamil came back. Now only one 1 info channel.

Looks like VK don't have gut's to initiate DAS faster in chennai.

Hi, any change in channels on VK from the below given list from 1st Feb?

auHXWkt.png

Thanks.

from which area r u from Vishal?
are you using VK analogue alone? yet to buy STB ?
I am from medavakkam . And I am using only VK analogue . Previously used Arasu cable and Arasu settop box 1 year ago but my LCO switched to VK and my old Arasu box lying idle in shelf :rolleyes:

I am from medavakkam . And I am using only VK analogue . Previously used Arasu cable and Arasu settop box 1 year ago but my LCO switched to VK and my old Arasu box lying idle in shelf :rolleyes:

Will the LCO atleast give you the VK STB as a replacement for Arasu STB or he asks for full payment?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock