Clarification needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tushar699

Reaction score
Tata sky is offering HD and HD+ STB apart from Tata sky plus which has inbuilt hard drive for storage.I want to know is there any difference between the first two?
In the new connection page HD with ultra pack at₹2200 and HD+ with bumper pack at ₹2200.

Tata sky is offering HD and HD+ STB apart from Tata sky plus which has inbuilt hard drive for storage.I want to know is there any difference between the first two?
No difference. It has same picture quality and same functions. Only difference is recording features.

CC is denying any STB with pendrive recording.I can assume that the STB is HEVC?

CC is denying any STB with pendrive recording.I can assume that the STB is HEVC?
There is no pen drive recording facility in Tata Sky. Latest HD STB is HEVC enabled.

But HD DVR STB is not HEVC enabled.

My subscription for Dish tv expires on Sunday.So I can assume that switching to Tatasky will not disappoint me?I mean PQ and AQ in comparison with Dish tv.
The STB unboxing in YouTube shows two STB in which one remote has play and pause button and other has normal universal remote.Do you know why there are different remotes.
Thanks for the reply.

The STB unboxing in YouTube shows two STB in which one remote has play and pause button and other has normal universal remote.Do you know why there are different remotes.
No idea why they started giving remote which has recording buttons, it is useless as HD box can not record anything.

But good thing is, HD DVR remote is unavailable and HD box remote with record buttons works in HD DVR box. So we HD DVR customers are blessed to get the remote. :D

Screenshot_22.png

The fourth one is Tata sky HD+.What is that?

It's Normal HD Box They Forget Update Those Information Regards This So You Got Confused. MRP Show Also Different.

OK I got it.I want to know the PQ and AQ of Tata sky with respect to dish TV.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock