• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,761

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
8dd32d1c57cd211aebce3a245adea411.jpg

Kapil Sharma's replacement Krushna Abhishek finally hit the small screen yesterday with a new Comedy Nights Live. Much to the makers dismal, the show is being trashed on Twitter by viewers. Abhishek's remark on Kapil Sharma feeling insecure and running away from the battlefield did not go well with Kapil's fan.

f060ceb214764da4f13c92e39521766c.jpg

Krushna who took over Sharma's turf on Sunday night had to face a lot of criticism. While some said it was a nightmare to watch the new guy emulate what his predecessor did best, others just noted it as nothing but boring.

343830aa9a233ad530386513985d2bb9.jpg

What is more disturbing is that Navjot Singh Sidhu has been replaced by Mika Singh. Apparently Sidhu agreed to be part of the show but didn't show up to sign the official papers. In a statement the makers of the show said, 'Rather than waiting for him endlessly, we decided to bring in Mika. He is witty and takes jokes sportingly. He was the guest on the inaugural episode of Comedy Nights Bachao and it rated high on the charts.'

0b4909d682bd94d66d9eeab63261b765.jpg

The first episode showed Abhishek joking around guest star Madhuri Dixit Nene with Sudesh Lehri, Bharti Singh, Upasana Singh and Rashami Desai play key characters.

b0fa067c76e7ffa7d344d9974266502c.jpg

Few tweets:
Ankita Mehta: #ComedyNightsLIVE is a torture... repeat telecast of sasural Simar Ka and other saas bahu shows would be more interesting thn CNL.
Pooja: Tried to watch #ComedyNightsLIVE but literally got headache! Krushna seems to be in great hurry, trying too hard. FLOP!! Missing Kapil(sic).

23afecec33b24212345211f86c9bdbca.jpg

Rahul Pathak: @KapilSharmaK9 within 5 minutes of #ComedyNightsLIVE I could see the real difference between comedy and tragedy. #CNWKForever
Dharmesh: The difference between the old version and new version of the show is same as difference between Sholay and RGV ki Aag #ComedyNightsLIVE

Comedy Nights Live Review: Krushna Abhishek was boring, Kapil Sharma was missed

Here is my personal review:
=====================

I'm watching Krishna, Sudesh, Kapil, Bharati, Raju Srivastava, Sunil Pal, etc since the beginning when they came to TV via "Laughter Challenge" show on Star One channel. Till then almost no one knew them but suddenly they became celebrities.

I always loved Krishna and Sudesh act in "Comedy Circus" show on Sony TV and didn't like Kapil's act on that show but it was my personal choice. My family member liked Kapil more than Krishna Sudesh.

Then Kapil left "Comedy Circus" and started his own show on Colors with the name "Comedy Nights with Kapil". The show was awesome, no doubt. But I was not a fan of the show.

Kapil show became so popular that Sony had to shut down "Comedy Circus" show and Krsiha, Sudesh were jobless.

Now when Krishna, Sudesh and team came back to Colors channel with new show "Comedy Nights Bachao", the show became very popular. I was eagerly waiting for their come back and I liked their act a lot.

But I didnt like the replacement of "Comedy Nights with Kapil" with the new "Comedy Nights Live" show. Why? Reasons are as following:

1. Anchoring and acting are 2 different things. What Kapil was doing was excellent anchoring and what Krishna and Bharati did was acting. They'll never be able to compete with Kapil if they keep continue acting. They'll need to host the show naturally like Kapil.

2. Throughout the show they made a lot of fun of Kapil which was not a good idea. It'll not only upset Kapil but it'll also upset Kapil's fans. Instead they should have acted politely. This way people will welcome them.

3. Colors team didnt change the set, the theme and the music so its forcing people to remember Kapil's show. They should have completely changed the stage and theme for a refreshing look-n-feel.

Now what Colors team can do to make the show successful? They have 3 options:

Option 1: They should completely change the show look and theme and start the show as a new show. It'll help Krishna and team to impress people. Otherwise people will never forget Kapil and will always compare the new show with Kapil's show.

Option 2: They can make the show like an act of 1 hour which is the best thing Krishna, Sudesh and team does.

Option 3: They can stop "Comedy Nights Live" show and telecast "Comedy Nights Bachao" show on both Saturday and Sunday. Bachao show is doing really good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock