DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,220
This is for my parents. I took this connection recently and the initial plan of 2 months was completed on 15-Dec-2018. Then I just got the base pack changed to MyPlan 99, as the connection is currently idle. I discussed with my parents and they were absolutely clear that they don't need any unwanted channels. They just gave me an 8 channel list and below will be the pack going forward.
And Trai implemented so that Customer should not pay for unwanted and now seems previously paying for unwanted channels was a better option than that..:oops:

Currently i am in ARP till april 2018, if i choose new pack as per TRAI what will happen form 3 M arp?

i have multi connection with airtel infinity pack, as per cc feb 1st new pack will be introduced, infinity packs may continue but price may be high

After TRAI rules , all dths costs same amount for channels. Excatly, other than availability of channels, what is the difference between dths??

After TRAI rules , all dths costs same amount for channels. Excatly, other than availability of channels, what is the difference between dths??
1.All dth dont carry the same channels. There will be some unavailable channels in each of them.
2. Combo Packages made by respective DTH will come into play.

customer will decide accordingly but in my view max customers will be happy with first FTA channels and some premium hindi channels/regional channels along with occasional sports channels.

is it i required to chose tamil free pack from boquet list in selfcare app? or Tamil free channels will be part of FTA channels default which is charged@153?

Hi All,

Currently im paying Rs 5,999/6,999/7,999 (I paid last Feb & they said first time its slightly costly and second time its Rs 5,999 or 6,999 per yr for infinity pack) and each additional connection its either Rs 275 per month or Rs 3,025 per year for the same infinity pack.

How will the new TRAI rule affect my subscription? Hope they dont suddenly disconnect the service.

Thanks.

If all dth cost is same then Near future all the dth companies combined together and they can use same satellites and Transponder rent will be shared.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock