DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,479
It's going to be a nightmare to watch tv form 1st feb. Shocked to see the prices of channels.
The whole process of picking & selecting channels is so id*otic. Person who is not so tech savvy will find it tough and its totally wastage of time.
Literally now TRAI has converted TV into id*ot Box.

Last edited:
Hmm done with desktop browser bro ?? Coz error getting in Mobile & app
Through Mobile browser only. I have done it this afternoon as soon as the link is provided. So, the process was successful.

Only Request placed bro. Pack will be active from Feb1st.

i got the request too
but when i go back in the online portal , it sill shows that upgrade message , are you seeing it too ?

i got the request too
but when i go back in the online portal , it sill shows that upgrade message , are you seeing it too ?
Yes, the banner is still showing even after packs are selected.

Currently we're providing the link to the customers for selecting the channels & we'll take feedback from customers about the same. We'll provide you all the bouquets & channels by 21 January. By that time please be with us & thank you for providing feedback.

Hi! As per govt regulation on New Tariff order all current packs are applicable till 31st Jan’19 . We will be sharing our new plans / Broadcaster bouquets on our self-care channels (website / app) shortly. We request you to give your consent for plan change on our self-care channels, like website/App. This change will be applicable from 1st Feb’19. For long term plan the amount for the balance period of your current pack will be credited to your DTH account on pro-rata basis. This amount will be adjusted towards the charges of new pack availed by you. Thank you, Sahithi

For long term plan the amount for the balance period of your current pack will be credited to your DTH account on pro-rata basis. This amount will be adjusted towards the charges of new pack availed by you. Thank you, Sahithi
So ARP will be discontinued!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock